Burlington Route-N3v Product??

boleyd

Does anyone know if the Legacy of The Burlington Northern route (offered by N3V) is a TANE grade or a TRS19 grade package?

Last edited:
Dick,
I have TRS19 Gold Subscription.
It is on my Trainz Content store. I do not know if the version on the NV3 Store is the same. I would hope so but i dont have the none Subscription version TRS2019.
Kenny.

Dick,
I have TRS19 Gold Subscription.
It is on my Trainz Content store. I do not know if the version on the NV3 Store is the same. I would hope so but i dont have the none Subscription version TRS2019.
Kenny.

The Jointed Rail version allows full editing, merging, etc., as we've always done. The N3V version is locked down. You can edit the route, but it's an alias and you can't merge it.

With the full Jointed Rail version, I merged in Rich's (Scratchy) Eagle River logging route in to Legends of the BN 1 and 2 which I have. The BN routes act as a mainline railroad which I heavily modified by adding in passing sidings, and changing out some of the towns so that they don't duplicate too much, where as the ER is a lengthy branch line with forest industries. I take an interchange load up to the mainline and exchange wood products for other goods plus run passenger excursions over the length. The operating session I created can last for hours before I have to quit. It's up to you, but I paid the full price before and got the routes from Jointed Rail rather than be hamstrung with the DLC version.

The Jointed Rail version allows full editing, merging, etc., as we've always done. The N3V version is locked down. You can edit the route, but it's an alias and you can't merge it.

With the full Jointed Rail version, I merged in Rich's (Scratchy) Eagle River logging route in to Legends of the BN 1 and 2 which I have. The BN routes act as a mainline railroad which I heavily modified by adding in passing sidings, and changing out some of the towns so that they don't duplicate too much, where as the ER is a lengthy branch line with forest industries. I take an interchange load up to the mainline and exchange wood products for other goods plus run passenger excursions over the length. The operating session I created can last for hours before I have to quit. It's up to you, but I paid the full price before and got the routes from Jointed Rail rather than be hamstrung with the DLC version.

Hi John,

Can I ask where did you make the merge point between Eagle River and BN 1 or 2?

Hi John,

Can I ask where did you make the merge point between Eagle River and BN 1 or 2?

I merged them end-to-end with some in between boards to smooth the transition between Wellington and Vernon. I put the BN1 to the left of BN2 and renamed the towns on the BN1 to something different and changed some of the industries to something else to make things different on that part. The Eagle River has a short branch that merges into Wellington on the BN2, the one with the branch to the power plant too, and when viewed from above, comes in off the top and has a couple of extra yard tracks on the side where the wye junction is located for the engine facility. The connection runs about 2 or three baseboards and connects to the right of the passenger station where the tourist train starts.

I merged them end-to-end with some in between boards to smooth the transition between Wellington and Vernon. I put the BN1 to the left of BN2 and renamed the towns on the BN1 to something different and changed some of the industries to something else to make things different on that part. The Eagle River has a short branch that merges into Wellington on the BN2, the one with the branch to the power plant too, and when viewed from above, comes in off the top and has a couple of extra yard tracks on the side where the wye junction is located for the engine facility. The connection runs about 2 or three baseboards and connects to the right of the passenger station where the tourist train starts.

Thank you John, I think I'll give that a go as well.

Cheers,

Craig

Back