DGHX faulty out of no where

Mkultra04

How Tomorrow Moves
The DGHX cov. hopper from club car is now faulty. It says alias mesh is not found in dependency. what does this mean, why did it happen and how can I fix it. I use this car A LOT and it as now royally screwed up a bunch of yards and consists lol. All help is greatly appreciated.-MK

Id try reverting and see if that helps or view errors/warnings to see if it validates and clears things. As far as we know, its still working fine in TANE. First we've heard of a problem

Id try reverting and see if that helps or view errors/warnings to see if it validates and clears things. As far as we know, its still working fine in TANE. First we've heard of a problem
Didn't work, even tried deleting and reinstalling, still nothin'. Could it be an error with my computer?

Didn't work, even tried deleting and reinstalling, still nothin'. Could it be an error with my computer?

Multiple assets can go faulty if they use a mesh library and that mesh library gets updated with new meshes that have different names or are arranged in different folders. Have a look at the dependencies of the faulty assets and see if there is anything that might fit this category. If there is, check what versions exist. If there are multiple versions try removing the latest one.

If you quote the kuid someone might have a look for you.

Multiple assets can go faulty if they use a mesh library and that mesh library gets updated with new meshes that have different names or are arranged in different folders. Have a look at the dependencies of the faulty assets and see if there is anything that might fit this category. If there is, check what versions exist. If there are multiple versions try removing the latest one.

If you quote the kuid someone might have a look for you.
Ok thank you! And I won't post the exact issue and what not until I get really stuck or it's necessary as I like to fix stuff like this with as little help as possible so I get a better feel of how this stuff works, if that makes sense.

Hi, I'm getting the same issue with the UP club car hopper and the DGHX.

The specific error is :

- <kuid2:45324:300211:1> VE33: Alias mesh 'atx/eot_r.lm.txt' not found in dependency <kuid2:45324:25503:1>.

I am running TANE on Mac and just updated to SP4 (?)

Thanks!

I think I solved it. I had to go into the config and manually update the KUID reference to the :3

Thanks for putting me in the right direction!

Last edited:
Back