Thread: DGHX faulty out of no where

Blog Entries

Default DGHX faulty out of no where

The DGHX cov. hopper from club car is now faulty. It says alias mesh is not found in dependency. what does this mean, why did it happen and how can I fix it. I use this car A LOT and it as now royally screwed up a bunch of yards and consists lol. All help is greatly appreciated.-MK
    How Tomorrow Moves

United States of America, Massachusetts (originally from NYC)
    Blog Entries

I know of at least one incident where a patch caused 4 compliant assets to go faulty:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...06#post1785606

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deneban View Post
    I know of at least one incident where a patch caused 4 compliant assets to go faulty:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...06#post1785606
    Thanks for the info!
    How Tomorrow Moves

Blog Entries

I just checked my other club car assets and it turns out the UP hopper is also faulty...
    How Tomorrow Moves

Blog Entries

Id try reverting and see if that helps or view errors/warnings to see if it validates and clears things. As far as we know, its still working fine in TANE. First we've heard of a problem

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jointedrail View Post
    Id try reverting and see if that helps or view errors/warnings to see if it validates and clears things. As far as we know, its still working fine in TANE. First we've heard of a problem
    Didn't work, even tried deleting and reinstalling, still nothin'. Could it be an error with my computer?
    How Tomorrow Moves

Quote Originally Posted by Mkultra04 View Post
    Didn't work, even tried deleting and reinstalling, still nothin'. Could it be an error with my computer?
    Multiple assets can go faulty if they use a mesh library and that mesh library gets updated with new meshes that have different names or are arranged in different folders. Have a look at the dependencies of the faulty assets and see if there is anything that might fit this category. If there is, check what versions exist. If there are multiple versions try removing the latest one.

If you quote the kuid someone might have a look for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SailorDan View Post
    Multiple assets can go faulty if they use a mesh library and that mesh library gets updated with new meshes that have different names or are arranged in different folders. Have a look at the dependencies of the faulty assets and see if there is anything that might fit this category. If there is, check what versions exist. If there are multiple versions try removing the latest one.

If you quote the kuid someone might have a look for you.
    Ok thank you! And I won't post the exact issue and what not until I get really stuck or it's necessary as I like to fix stuff like this with as little help as possible so I get a better feel of how this stuff works, if that makes sense.
    How Tomorrow Moves