Asset download

pitmilly

I downloaded the TRS 19 update patch on December 20 - apart from 2/3 minor glitches - it appeared OK.

HOWEVER - on start-up I have since been repeatedly prompted to do a full "Asset Download" - the equivalent of that which was required when I first purchased TRS 19 some 8/10 months ago. I've now complied with the instruction - at least twice and have just been issued with a third such prompt!

Two routes have shown up as having a few assets " open for edit" - easily corrected and otherwise all seems to be OK - BUT IT CLEARLY ISN'T.

I believe this issue was raised by another member of the community but I can't find the post or remember the answer. Can anyone help please?

Happy New Year

John

deneban,

Thank you for the thread - these are the posts I'd seen. The total number since December 19 - 197 - seems to say it all.

Regards

John

Have just run the "TrainzUtil" command > prebuild as originally suggested by clam1952 - 114 errors and 2154 warnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have just run the "TrainzUtil" command > prebuild as originally suggested by clam1952 - 114 errors and 2154 warnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The prebuild command is not suppose to fix anything, in fact, there's a presumption everything is in good order. What you want is to rebuild the database and then follow the advice here http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:In-game_Downloading#Complete_DLC_Listing under "Reinstalling DLC". Ignore the first 4 bullets pertaining to TANE. Rather start at "Click on the "packages" folder which will show a list of DLC folders. (The Date Modified column will show you the latest DLC item downloaded)". Delete the TRS2019 packages giving you trouble by their numbers (listed in the "Complete DLC Listing" further down the page.) .

I am afraid you will have to endure one more content download.

Last edited:
Back