Does anyone know what happened to loco NBS CD 111

It seems to have vanished without trace!
Original author was smejki,
This version was by laurinlaki who is a member of this forum, so drop him a pm and ask.

It had to be removed along with many other CD locomotives published by Laurinlaki and Yuz6099 due to the fact that Smejki changed agreement in the middle of us fixing and preparing them. He forced us to remove them from DLS forever and does not want to cooperate with anyone anymore.

That is such a shame, such masterpieces should not be hidden away.

Also your team have made some great content too, please don't hide them away.
I am looking forward to the release of the Central Europe route :)

We are working on it. It´s a big project and it will take a lot of time. We plan to release new version this January though.

I believe Yuz6099 is also slowly working on fixing some new locos and possibly bringing them to the DLS. I know about one of them coming 100%, fresh, just created loco from scratch scripted to act as real as possible thanks to contact with person working on it in real life daily. Other locomotives I am not sure about.

What types of locos your russian friend youzhaninov is working on this time herr Bosnak? Any of the same type as smejki created in the past...?

Skoda 58E, you have seen it before. After that i'm going to remake a bunch of common electric locos (only ones that i have photos for)

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. What a pity. Smejki in loose translation from Slovak is something like "the one who smiles / laughs", but for some reason Smejki did not laugh when he took the locos away, seemed to be upset by something. Respect for the creation though. Good to hear about European routes powering on, as even though I do like routes from other continents, European routes hit my soft spot as they bring memories. I was born right in the middle of Europe and spent first 20 years there. As kids we used to go to the railway line major path from Kosice to Poprad - Tatry, and put coins on the tracks to get flattened. If our mum new, we would be grounded for ever :)

Kind regards, Mimes

Skoda 58E, you have seen it before. After that i'm going to remake a bunch of common electric locos (only ones that i have photos for)

Skoda 58E, hee-haa. My dads first and last car was Skoda 100. Unfortunately we could not afford locomotives at that time (or even now), or even a new Skoda when the old one fell apart. 58E is cool. My fav is Škoda Type 22E2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Škoda_Type_22E2, in early seventies still used to pull passenger traffic on the main drag Kosice - Praha.

:)

I believe Yuz6099 is also slowly working on fixing some new locos and possibly bringing them to the DLS. I know about one of them coming 100%, fresh, just created loco from scratch scripted to act as real as possible thanks to contact with person working on it in real life daily. Other locomotives I am not sure about.

Cau Richard, ja som nevedel ze aj Ty si zo SLovenska :) Pozdravujem.

Let´s just say that the things between pretty much the entire world and Smejki are not exactly good now. He is quite selfish and arrogant. I also think one of his fans has anger isssues. Simply put, they hate us and everyone who does things better than them. And that is something to say because everyone at this point does things better than them.

Back