Editing Sessions and Routes!

shezza2

Hi all, I am in the process of building a route (well more of a layout really) I find as long as I save I save what I done which is great obviously. When I move the trains I would like them to be in that position when I go back to them but when I save I cannot edit anymore. Can someone throw some light on this problem please.........Thanks

In TRS19 like all previous Trainz versions, you cannot edit a driving session and can only go back and drive where you left off, and can only edit the session and route as they were developed originally. More recently N3V has been working on a new version of Trainz known as Trainz-Plus. Trainz-Plus has what is called a unified Driver and Surveyor interface. This new version allow you to edit your route, jump immediately into Driver, and then go back to Surveyor again all without skipping a beat.

In TRS19 like all previous Trainz versions, you cannot edit a driving session and can only go back and drive where you left off, and can only edit the session and route as they were developed originally. More recently N3V has been working on a new version of Trainz known as Trainz-Plus. Trainz-Plus has what is called a unified Driver and Surveyor interface. This new version allow you to edit your route, jump immediately into Driver, and then go back to Surveyor again all without skipping a beat.

Would this new version allow me to leave the engines in a certain place on the tracks and on going back to it at a later date find the trains where I left them. And still be able to edit if needs be. Also is this version available yet..............Thanks.

Would this new version allow me to leave the engines in a certain place on the tracks and on going back to it at a later date find the trains where I left them. And still be able to edit if needs be. Also is this version available yet..............Thanks.

Yes that will allow that.

https://store.trainzportal.com/products/trainz-railroad-simulator-2019-platinum-edition

There is also the full Plus edition which comes with a lot more extras including a whole bunch of DLC - trainz, routes, etc. You can purchase either outright, or do a subscription if you want.

Back