Submitting Route to N3V

You can probably email them asking to have it hosted on their site as freeware (if that's what the plan is) by either DMing them, or emailing them.

Cheers

There are plenty of routes uploaded to the DLS that contain payware assets, either intentionally or accidentally (I have done that myself). For those routes that contain payware intentionally, the thing to do is to make it clear in the route description which DLC routes the downloader will needed to have installed.

There are plenty of routes uploaded to the DLS that contain payware assets, either intentionally or accidentally (I have done that myself). For those routes that contain payware intentionally, the thing to do is to make it clear in the route description which DLC routes the downloader will needed to have installed.

Hi Dave, I would love to see and operate on this route. Is it the one you have shown a few times on here?

I agree with pware, as there is a lot of us that own a lot of payware and would love your route. Just put a disclaimer in the description that for it to work fully, you will need some payware items.

Kind regards,

Craig

Back