Pentrex + Tume = IDK

Duke1234

Hi,

I'm not sure how many people are doing this, besides K&L Trainz for their promotion videos. But I decided to give it a go. I start with just the trailer for the film but if more people are interested I can start doing the individual chapters as a whole.
The clips are as accurate a representation as I could create from the source footage. I think it is a cool concept. What about you guys, Id like to here your honest opinion? Also, if I am treading on someone else's turf so to speak, let me know and link me the similar video. I couldn't find anything similar from a google search.

Duke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnrTBuhgNjI

Nice trailer, but I am wondering, because I was not aware the routes are actually out there? Tume did Avery to Drexel, and is working on Drexel to Harlowtown, but that is not released yet. Was Drexel to Butte done by Pentrex? If so is it available somewhere?

Love how you did the video. Reminds me of someone; can’t figure out who / what.

Edit:
Rest of my post was remembered wrong, so removed.

Last edited:
I like the concept a lot. I'm with everyone else - I'd like to see more. The Avery-Drexel route is really a beautiful route, especially in the Winter.

Oknotson, as I (intended to mention), I have Avery-Drexel (purchased as a bundle later). But TUME is only now working from Drexel to Harlowtown, and Harlowtown to Butte is non-electric, so as far as I know he has no plans to create that. Which leads me to conclude that the parts of the trailer from Drexel to Butte must have been made by someone else if they exist, and if so I would be very interested in purchasing those sections. (Not so much off-topic if these are available?)

Actually the non electrified sections of the route from the trailer were made by me on a 2x1 baseboard. Its not the full route and was only created to match the scenery. Sorry!

Also Pentrex, is the audio from the video, it is a company that creates documentaries of different railroads

Back