Jointedrail assets missing

cnjman765

Hi

I recently bought TRS19 and it's working fine for me. Very happy with it. I just purchased tidewater point from Jointed Rail. Downloaded the route link itself, and all scenery/deps/equipment assets but theres still objects missing. Bridges don't appear, some textures, the seasonal trees among others are not present. I'm not sure if it has to do with 19 not allowing certain older assets, but the JR website does say that it's TANE/19 compatible. Any help?

Thanks
John

Yes I already downloaded those, as I said I downloaded every file the route comes with. I did however notice that ONLY the scenery folder has a blue circle arrow icon as opposed to a green checkmark icon in the bottom left corner. I'm totally new to windows 10 and the T:ANE/TRS19 version of content manager so I'm pretty confused about it all. Also the reviews on the main page don't have much helpful information.

John

Please forgive me if you already know this. You added all columns available in CM so you can see the missing asset kuid numbers? And also, you can click the missing/faulty icon on the game tile it will report the problem assets to you?

I can see the list of missing dependencies but I don't really know how to deal with them. I've been used to the TRS12 style of CM for years before now and I can't really figure out how to download the missing assets on this version. Right clicking and clicking the "download" button only results in errors. Along with the trees and textures, some of the tunnels, bridges, roads etc do not appear.

John

Not faulty, nothing missing in TRS19 Tidewater here. In CM check 'open for edit' and revert all to original.

Many of my assets are marked as "available for download" so I can't get the option to revert them to original. It gives me the option to "download" and "download this version" but it doesn't seem to accomplish anything at all, it stays the same.

Many of my assets are marked as "available for download" so I can't get the option to revert them to original. It gives me the option to "download" and "download this version" but it doesn't seem to accomplish anything at all, it stays the same.

If the assets are showing available for download, right-click on them and choose download. If this doesn't work, you need to show the asset versions.

On the same menu where it says download to download, choose view Asset version.

A new window will open up. Sort on status to get the downloads available. Choose the most recent version, right-click on that and choose download.

If status doesn't appear, you can add that column in by right-clicking on the columns and checking that one off. I recommend adding them all and then sorting them as follows:

Type, Status, Name, Asset ID, Build Version Author Username, File Size, Modification Date, Installation Date, Upload Date.

You rearrange the columns by clicking on the words and dragging them around.

In the "Downloading" window click on the small triangle in front of the progress bar, this opens the message panel for the downloads. The messages should show the reason for the error.

Peter

Yes the error list is open all the time. The issue is just that I don't know how to deal with the errors, since for some reason, converting to original and simply downloading isn't working. I'm mainly just wondering how to fix the errors.

Thanks
John

From what I can tell, it's as simple as searching for the missing kuid, but that's one of the things I'm having trouble with on this newer version of CM

John

From what I can tell, it's as simple as searching for the missing kuid, but that's one of the things I'm having trouble with on this newer version of CM

John

When you download the asset, click on the small triangle located next to the progress bar. This will expand the window and display the details. The error will have a Circled-red X next to it.

Highlight that line by clicking on it. Press CTRL+C (Ctrl and C-key at the same time) to copy the information.

Open up a reply in this forum thread, click, and press CTRL-V to paste the error.

If we can see it, there's a chance we can help.

Back