Downloaded Cornish Mainline and Branch showing transluscent rectangles

lodger

TRS19, Windows 10, Radeon card. Recently had to uninstall/reinstall TRS19 to release space from C drive. All routes/sessions worked well beforehand. On this reinstall in D drive the Cornish Mainline and Branch has skeleton 3D rectangles instead of some assets - mainly track junctions, signals and some buildings. A locomotive will drive until meeting a rectangle, then bump into it and stop with wheels spinning.
Have done a Database Repair and Precashing in Developer, but still 3D rectangles show.......other downloaded routes do not have this problem.
Any thoughts on a solution/repair please? Can I delete this route/sessions and re - download from the Download Station for instance? Or do I go into Content Manager to see if there are missing/faulty assets?
John

The orange rectangles denote the place a missing asset would be, therefore the way to fix that is to acquire the missing assets. Check to see if there are any assets 'open for edit', if so revert to original.
Upon checking, the route shows as 'built in' in my version of TRS19, probably as I had the free DLC version in TANE. The DLS version was made for an earlier version of T:ANE so the missing assets may not be available. I would check the Trainz Store to enable your DLC version as DLC routes can also be edited in TRS19.
Graeme

The orange rectangles denote the place a missing asset would be, therefore the way to fix that is to acquire the missing assets. Check to see if there are any assets 'open for edit', if so revert to original.
Upon checking, the route shows as 'built in' in my version of TRS19, probably as I had the free DLC version in TANE. The DLS version was made for an earlier version of T:ANE so the missing assets may not be available. I would check the Trainz Store to enable your DLC version as DLC routes can also be edited in TRS19.
Graeme

Graeme, Thanks.
Found missing assets in Content Manager - now all OK.
John

Back