Thread: AC4400AH Faulty

Blog Entries

Default AC4400AH Faulty

I just purchased the CSX ac4400AH yn3 and its faulty. The main warning popping up is "individual mesh file are not supported for traincar assets. Upgrade ac440cw coupler/coupled.im to a im file" how do I fix this?
    How Tomorrow Moves

Quote Originally Posted by Mkultra04 View Post
    I just purchased the CSX ac4400AH yn3 and its faulty.
    Problems with faulty assets should be taken up with the supplier - they are responsible for the asset. However your description sounds like a warning, not a fault, in which case it should be ignored.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SailorDan View Post
    Problems with faulty assets should be taken up with the supplier - they are responsible for the asset. However your description sounds like a warning, not a fault, in which case it should be ignored.
    I'll shoot adam a pm or Email but i thought the same but there are no faulty dependencies yet it says there are so... idk.
    How Tomorrow Moves

Quote Originally Posted by Mkultra04 View Post
    I'll shoot adam a pm or Email but i thought the same but there are no faulty dependencies yet it says there are so... idk.
    If an asset is listed with faulty dependencies, then you should list dependencies recursively, then list errors and warnings for all the dependencies. This will either reveal the faulty dependency or clear the error message.

Blog Entries

Haha problem solved I just deleted and then reinstalled the thing and it runs great!
    How Tomorrow Moves