NSW Train Stop Showing Misleading Signal Indications

lspdyiu

Trainz Mogul
Closed Thread

Hi to all Trainzer fans here on the TDF
Happy Xmas to ALL :)

I am writing this report in regards to the trip stop device and the signal shown on these two images.
As you can see here I am using Ranger_51's signals from his signal kit.
Prior to the 'real' release of Ranger_51's trip stop device atm I am using Wylie's trip stop on my route for demonstration of signalling for this case. <Kuid:239768:10010> (asset ID) wylie (username)
First image here shows that this is the correct communication between the trip stop and the signal therefore it shall not be show a misleading state.
SIGNALSTATE = RED, therefore the tripstate of the trip stop is RAISED.
not-misleading-signal.jpg

Now this is where I encountered something isn't right after when I moved the train (about 50m) away, the trip stop lowers the arm and literally calls messages to the signal to display a go indication. This then calls for a misleading state. Typically; the script treats the trip stop as a yellow indication or a permissive signal. so trains under Autopilot would trip past it and queue behind another train.
misleading-signal.jpg

When it is supposed to follow the state depicted on the signal it doesn't behave as expected.
The vehicle in front must clear the next available block before this block then show it is permissible to pass onto the next.

Ranger_51, if you’re seeing this bug glitch on this THREAD open up to my house.

I have also made a lodge on my incident response slip to be posted here for the case of this matter.
C9-E04-C6-E-9-B17-46-AF-B565-0-E5501-B31-FDF.jpg

Glitch/Crash Incident Report:
When you place the trip stop down before the signal (if properly configured), any vehicle passing the trip stop and the signal will automatically force quit Trainz and crash the program.
685-FCD46-8134-4-C5-F-986-B-3402261-ED2-D5.jpg

Please, if anyone here on the forums feel free to enlighten/discuss about this case of the matter, give solutions to resolve it. This thread is open to the public.

This is Ranciderwrich presenting the breaking news about the "NSW Train Stop Showing Misleading Signal Indications". The End.

"Don't get coal during Xmas season unless you're a steam loco"
Be grateful towards Santa.

Cheerios,
Ranciderwrich

Last edited:
Back