Disappearing DLS items - Missing in Action or MIA or KUID MIA

Mimes

Hello,

I was wandering if there is any good soul out there to point me in the right direction to get some DLS items which went missing and now are listed as "unknown location", or perhaps export cdp, zip and email / upload for me?:

To complete TRG Fingal Line 1955 NG42 (all are TRG semaphore signals):

<kuid2:353810:1888000:4>
<kuid2:353810:1888000:2>
<kuid2:353810:1888005:4>
<kuid2:353810:1898100:4>

Also this cool locomotive, NBS CD 111 as per link below:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?150542-NBS-CD-111-022-Panto-rotation
https: // forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?150542-NBS-CD-111-022-Panto-rotation

Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas to you all. :)

Mimes

Hi Mimes,

This is pware's route so he should be able to direct you to where those assets are located.

Merry Christmas to you too.

This is pware's route so he should be able to direct you to where those assets are located.

Thank you for the reminder. I initially did not recognise those kuids because they were in the original version of the TGR Fingal Line. Unfortunately, those particular signals were removed from the DLS because their creator had copied the meshes without permission from the original asset creator.

Mimes,

The new version of the TGR Fingal line now uses NSWGR semaphore signals instead.

[shameless plug] The new TGR Fingal Line route together with about 13 sessions and the various HTML assets can be found on the DLS by putting the following search parameters into CM

Name = TGR Fingal
Minimum build version = 4.5
On download station = True

Where there are two assets with the same name, take the later (updated) version with the kuid2:45176:xxxxx:y

Downloaded TGR Fingal to new SP1 Plus install 105096 with great success. Halfway through Ride session. The History lesson on the TGR is great. Thanks for the Route!

Thank you for the reminder. I initially did not recognise those kuids because they were in the original version of the TGR Fingal Line. Unfortunately, those particular signals were removed from the DLS because their creator had copied the meshes without permission from the original asset creator.

Mimes,

The new version of the TGR Fingal line now uses NSWGR semaphore signals instead.

[shameless plug] The new TGR Fingal Line route together with about 13 sessions and the various HTML assets can be found on the DLS by putting the following search parameters into CM

Name = TGR Fingal
Minimum build version = 4.5
On download station = True

Where there are two assets with the same name, take the later (updated) version with the kuid2:45176:xxxxx:y

Oh my, I did not know. Thank you so much for this info. I am going to go and get the new one right now. The route looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g. :)

Kind regards, Mimes

Last edited:
Hello pware,
Officially, this route is A1 Classe, I have been riding along enjoying the scenery for a while. Thank you, thank you for sharing.
Kind regards, Mimes

I cannot help myself but to comment again. The more I play this route, the more I love it. I reckon all year 12 students in Oz should have TRS19 running this route in their curriculum :D.

Kind regards,
Mimes

Back