Custom stations

Tonester666

Hi all

I have decided to give this awesome program a better go now I have a decent rig. Although there are lots of generic stations on DLS, I was trying to make something a bit more complex using splines but trying to extend widthways can have overlaps or gaps. I did see this pic posted by LieLestoSbrat and wondered where I can get a kit like this (I have PMd him/her but they haven't been active for quite a while).

platforms.jpg

I did try the KUID in the image but it is for a shed. Does anyone know what they may have used to create these complex platforms?

Many thanks

Look for assets by Stonegate, they have spacer platform splines to fill in spaces left when using their other platform splines. You can also look for splines named with spacer in it's title to find other creators.

Hi

Don't forget the station kit by the late, great "andi06". Using his templates and spline assets you can make up just about any station that you could want.

Regards

Brian

Those platform splines of mine are incredibly ancient (Trainz 1.3). They are nowhere near modern standards and I'm sure that there are many more far better items on the DLS.

Regards

Mike

Back