What is Platinum version number

helian43

I already have 2019 installed, with an amount of WIP. This is on version 105096.
I purchased the Platinum edition and followed the instructions but could not find a download for the full edition but only for add on for extra stuff.
I then installed a virgin copy of 2019, shows version 105096, from my downloads page but this shows that no downloads are available.
Has the Platinum edition failed to be available for me to download?
I have raised a query with the help desk but holidays are in play at the moment.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Enjoy this Christmas break wherever you are.
helian43

The Platinum version is the same as the the Standard version - they have the same build number. However, when you start the program it looks at your permissions, e.g. Platinum, Plus or Standard, and allocates your features accordingly.

So there should be no extra codes to download.

Try starting the program in Driver and see if you can switch directly to Surveyor.

Thanks for the info,
How do I start in Driver ?.
This is my normal procedure :-
Select route,( my WIP) then select Session ( latest saved session) then drive or edit session. .
On holiday near Sydney, perhaps we can do a talk through after Christmas.
Cheers
Ian aka helian43

I believe pware was simply saying that if you have Platinum you will be able to go from Driver directly into Surveyor and right back to Driver. What does your Splash panel show? I'm a Plus/Gold member and I automatically have the "Plus" features. My Splash panel shows "Trainz +" (Plus). Does yours show Platinum? If you in fact can go from Driver directly into Surveyor you have UDS (Unified Driver Surveyor) and Platinum features.
Wiki page on UDS: http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Unified_Driver_Surveyor
(May not match wiki pics exactly. This is a brand new feature and pics/descriptions may vary slightly.)

Last edited:
The Platinum version is the same as the the Standard version - they have the same build number. However, when you start the program it looks at your permissions, e.g. Platinum, Plus or Standard, and allocates your features accordingly.

So there should be no extra codes to download.

Try starting the program in Driver and see if you can switch directly to Surveyor.

Hi pware,

I have the Platinum edition and shows Build 105100 whereas my Standard version has Build 105096?

That's odd as my Trainz Plus beta stream version shows as 105100. SP1+(plus) is 105096, Plus update stream (non beta) is 105096

Which makes me ask: If same build now gives "SP1," and "SP1 plus" why is there a PLUS update stream? In other words, being a plus/gold member, I no longer can get just the "plain" SP1 edition. SP1 is automatically "PLUS" for me. So what it the "Plus" stream? And will "Plus beta" be the plus beta stream or the SP1 beta (since I have plus????) CONFUSING! I hope N3V will explain and fix.

Last edited:
hmmm, my launcher shows Platinum Edition 2019 and build 105100. Are the build numbers not coupled to the versions anymore? So when reporting or commenting, we need to mention the version as well as the build number?

Attachments

• TRS 2019 105100 Platinum launcher.JPG
    TRS 2019 105100 Platinum launcher.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 16
That's exactly right. According to N3V we can have same release but our "membership" and "registration" releases the proper features for in the build.

Back