Auto Choose

arwin48

At one time if one had around six trains running on a route you could choose by a click any train. Since the upgrades this option seems to have been removed. Now we get, by clicking on Drivers Mode, we get “Move to destination loco” or “Select a vehicle in the World” whatever that means. Is there a workaround for it?
arwin

I just ran some tests and as far as I can see nothing has changed here. In driver mode I can change to another train, AI controlled or not, by:-
  1. clicking anywhere on the consist in the field of view, or
  2. clicking on the driver icon (bottom left of screen) to open up the driver list and then clicking on any of the eye icons.

This is exactly the same as it has always been.

Auto choose

I just ran some tests and as far as I can see nothing has changed here. In driver mode I can change to another train, AI controlled or not, by:-
  1. clicking anywhere on the consist in the field of view, or
  2. clicking on the driver icon (bottom left of screen) to open up the driver list and then clicking on any of the eye icons.

This is exactly the same as it has always been.
Thanks for the reply’s guys, don’t know how I missed clicking on the eye.

Interesting. I have 16 trains running at once: no AI control. I have one loco, an older one, that I cannot click on to enter. Sometimes, after zooming in as close as possible, it will finally work after many tries, but normally it will not work. All others work just fine.

Back