Screenshot of The Week: December 19 to December 26 2019 (Christmas)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week's theme is Christmas.
One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on December 27.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Please click on the link. However hard I try I just CANNOT get the just loaded image to show after following the instruction thread in either Edge or Internet Explorer. Sorry.

Santa%27s-Problem.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
8:00PM, Christmas Eve, The Polar Express speeds thru the night with an excited group of children on board. Meanwhile, engineer Steamy has the the throttle wide open, while Steamy's twin brother, fireman Smokey, keeps the fire burning as the train heads north, while the Conductor has his eye on his pocketwatch, keeping a close eye on the time. In only a few hours, The Polar Express will be at the North Pole, and one lucky child will be picked by Santa Claus himself to receive the First Gift of Christmas.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 7 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends January 2; please post your votes below

fant_autentico - it captures the theme well and in a creative way. While perhaps not historically accurate for the Christmas truce (the trams) I do believe in one of the world wars, the two sides did stop fighting for Christmas.

Teddytoots was funny after I figured out why (check out the rails)

Edit: did a quick Google search and found that WW1 had such a christmas truce:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce

Last edited:
Thanks oknotsen, how did you do it because I have tried several times to get the required link and have failed completely every time even though I have followed the instructions in whamm0's sticky post in screenshots.

Use IMG in the tags instead of URL.
If that doesn’t make sense to you, send me a PM and I will try to explain it in more detail.

Back