Update: Build 105096; where is 4K?

DavidPistelak

Alpinetrainz.cz
Have you forgotten the developers of higher resolution? Where is the 4K screen resolution ???? Why you deleted the resolution that worked so far. Do I have to cheat on picture quality because of this latest update? :mop:
3840x2160 put back there!

We waited a year for updates to turn us down again!

Hmmm, never noticed it was there since I only run in window mode because I have two monitors and full screen seizes control of the keyboard and mice input. Can you resize a window to be that size until they put it back? Years ago the resolution choices were in a config file and you could add new ones yourself. I wonder if that is still true?

William

Image quality and resolution can always be reduced, but you need to be able to increase it, not thanks to a few individuals who have performance problems limiting everyone who doesn't this problem. The previous update has worked for me up to 4K now I have to used on 2K why, but I have no problem with power at all. The game now offers only 2560x1440 at 60Hz unnecessarily it will reduce the screen and hence the background and applications that are running! If someone has a problem with graphic power then why use 60/s so let them reduce to only 30/s.
These updates from the creators of this game are already exaggerated. It's still the same 1st update = good, corrective update = horror and that's how it works.

i read your referral thread Tony, and seriously, why are you mentionig the MAC platform ??? What do they make up for gamers, like .00001 %, I have a RTX-2080 and now I can't use it for it was meant for because of people not upgrading or using a MAC ??? Wow, new graphics card and monitor wasted for this ?

Furthermore technology evolves as do games, if people are complaining about "Tiny text" A. zoom in B. Upgrade or C. Stick with TANE D. Maybe get an eye exam and new glasses...…...I can't believe that response....make all these graphic enhancements for this version and then restrict the resolution ??? Jeezus, have the complainers play in 640x480 then...……...why not put a Porsche engine in a Yugo …..

Thanks !

Last edited:
Railhead001 yes!
Probably with such a return to the times of DOS and its bit resolution. They really make fun of us, you get the latest or the most powerful hardware, but unnecessarily! However, you can play it in checkered form! ;)

- Long map loading
- Thunderstorm does not work or rain in editor
- The sound volume of the storm rain extra loud, you can't even hear the engine, in cab and other effects!
- Snowflakes extra large and slow
- You cannot switch the weather off
- Game FPS are falling down
- Limited screen resolution (= small screanshots and desktop distortion)
- Complex menu
- Uses more CPU
- Long save game
and more...
+ Adding waves
+ Faster loading of winter / summer environment

Exceeds more negatives, I would like to know who tested it, what "expert" that the game does not work as it should! Just because I recently installed the game, so I have the 100240 version on my computer. Now I uninstall this update and install the penultimate! Give this version to ***!

Last edited:
Most games released within the last 5 or 6 years offer the ability to run at UHD settings - 3840 x 2160. (Including DTG TS2020 - Railworks). If nothing else this is an admission by N3V that the graphics engine underneath TRS19 is not entirely fit for purpose. I run most of my games on the main PC at this resolution with a GTX 1050 2Gb card, without any issues. At least give us the option. TRS19 SP1 looking increasingly like the dunce of the train simming genre.

N3V they don't care. I read comments about what people write elsewhere in threads. Practically this game has dropped below the playing stupid minecraft game! I have already uninstalled the game and installed the pre-release version, and even though the sounds are not working properly, at least the game is more playable!

I was really disappointed by this as well and requested and was granted a refund.

It doesn't bother me that the game might have core performance issues that led to the decision, it's that they made the decision to limit what customers could try.

For those with high resolution screens that are interested I've tested both Train Simulator 2020, and train sim world 2020 at 5120x2160 and they both work fine.

I know the train sim software business is a tough one - these days especially - it's a very niche market and despite that there is now more competition than ever.

Since I like train sims, I try to financially support as many as I can - if you look at my signature, I've owned quite a few versions of Trainz over the years.

Like Jerry McGuire I'm asking you Auran/NV3/Tony HELP ME HELP YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmlXU4uK5rA

I have money, I want to give it to you, please push through and find a solution to this resolution problem.

Back