Road Traffic issue....

valbridge

Rail Tragic
Saved created route in T:ANE and took it to TRS19 build 105096. Naturally many assets needed attention. However one thing is confusing me.
Road traffic is stopping at rail crossings and T Intersections. Vehicles approach, slow, then stop and start leaning on their horns!
I am using United Kingdom region where traffic runs on the l/h side.

This does not occur in T:ANE. Am I missing something?
Cheers,
Val.

Same thing happen to me as well when update to TRS19 build 105096. Try using other region but still traffic stop at T Junction. Send a ticket to Helpdesk

I think there's a pause button in the Surveyor mode that prevents the traffic from moving. Unpause the traffic by clicking on that and hopefully your cars will run. This is found under the spanner icon on the menu bar at the top.

Hello John. I have looked everywhere for the so called Pause Button but I can't find it. I have the latest patch so that's the problem. I'll keep looking.

I think there's a pause button in the Surveyor mode that prevents the traffic from moving. Unpause the traffic by clicking on that and hopefully your cars will run. This is found under the spanner icon on the menu bar at the top.

Nope, cant see any pause button in surveyor. And anyway why would there be a pause when creating a route in surveyor?

Nope, cant see any pause button in surveyor. And anyway why would there be a pause when creating a route in surveyor?

The Plus version has a Unified Driver Surveyor, you can edit in driver by switching to surveyor or switch from surveyor to driver instantly and pause works in both surveyor and driver, default in surveyor is paused which stops any animations smoke carz and such, if you need to see them then un pause in surveyor.

The ordinary version of TRS19 should be as normal, separate Driver and Surveyor. Looks to me like a slip up in that some of the plus code is in the Non plus version.

See this thread and the Wiki page it links to. https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-and-How-NOT-to-be-shocked-by-future-releases. Note there is no pause menu item in TRS19SP1 just in TRS19 Plus and Platinum.

Thanks. That explains my problem. I have the regular version of TRS19. Hope they will fix it for those of us without the plus versions.

The Plus version has a Unified Driver Surveyor, you can edit in driver by switching to surveyor or switch from surveyor to driver instantly and pause works in both surveyor and driver, default in surveyor is paused which stops any animations smoke carz and such, if you need to see them then un pause in surveyor.

The ordinary version of TRS19 should be as normal, separate Driver and Surveyor. Looks to me like a slip up in that some of the plus code is in the Non plus version.

See this thread and the Wiki page it links to. https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-and-How-NOT-to-be-shocked-by-future-releases. Note there is no pause menu item in TRS19SP1 just in TRS19 Plus and Platinum.

My version of TRS19 is the UK Regional build #105096. How many versions of '19 are there? Surely, as far as traffic animation is concerned, it should equal across all.
Why the variations.
Rather confused, but will have to live with it I guess.

Back