TRS19 SP1 Breaks the Carz, now all stopped and Stuck at the intersections.

Last edited:
Good to know it is a Bug, but needs to be Patches for Surveyor.

It's a bug that slipped through the beta. It was reported and I think fixed, but somehow ended up back in there again. It's been reported again. The carz are fine in driver.

I miss spelled Carz, my bad!
I need the Car Animations working in Surveyor as I install the Roads and Intersections with the invisible Roads.
If it only runs in Driver, then I am not able to tweak the Carz Highway Lane Alignments.

If the Pause Button is only for Members then I will be very unhappy and will probably let go of this game for good.
I surely hope that it is a Bug. I was trying to work on a 1,600 Square Mile DLC Map for release and this has set me way back on my working on it.
Also taking away the easy access of the UN-Due & Re-Due Buttons was a huge disappointment.:(
The Top Menu is not as good and Handy as it was in the non SP1.

Thanks JCitron for the reply.
Happy Holidays to you.:)
jjeff1955

Last edited:
Hi All,

I had posted here as it looked like I had the same problem,
As it turns out I do not.

I could not delete the post, sorry.

Mytyco

Last edited:
I miss spelled Carz, my bad!
I need the Car Animations working in Surveyor as I install the Roads and Intersections with the invisible Roads.
If it only runs in Driver, then I am not able to tweak the Carz Highway Lane Alignments.

If the Pause Button is only for Members then I will be very unhappy and will probably let go of this game for good.
I surely hope that it is a Bug. I was trying to work on a 1,600 Square Mile DLC Map for release and this has set me way back on my working on it.
Also taking away the easy access of the UN-Due & Re-Due Buttons was a huge disappointment.:(
The Top Menu is not as good and Handy as it was in the non SP1.

Thanks JCitron for the reply.
Happy Holidays to you.:)
jjeff1955
A work around the Un-do button is to do a <control> Z. In addition to all the commotion of Carz behaving like rabbits, I noticed people walking disappearing, but you can still see the shadow walking. All this falls into the: "Must be fix" category, or things will fall into deterring people from continuing the experience.

A work around the Un-do button is to do a <control> Z. In addition to all the commotion of Carz behaving like rabbits, I noticed people walking disappearing, but you can still see the shadow walking. All this falls into the: "Must be fix" category, or things will fall into deterring people from continuing the experience.

This issue needs to be taken care of by the content creator.

Carz seem to be working better in the new Plus beta than in previous versions. Let's hope it continues.

Small observation: When you start the session, carz build up at the rail crossings. Barriers are open. Carz start to pile up some one on top of the other. A train comes and the barrier close. Train passes and barriers open. Carz start to pass until all of them go. Subsequent cars don't pile-up and only stop when barriers close. Session continues normally.

Small observation: When you start the session, carz build up at the rail crossings. Barriers are open. Carz start to pile up some one on top of the other. A train comes and the barrier close. Train passes and barriers open. Carz start to pass until all of them go. Subsequent cars don't pile-up and only stop when barriers close. Session continues normally.

I got that in T:ANE as well and sometimes in TS12, but it is worse in regular TRS2019. This version appears to be fine, so far.

Back