Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRS19 SP1 Breaks the Carz, now all stopped and Stuck at the intersections.

Quote Originally Posted by jjeff1955 View Post
    I have also found that the Animated People are not walking around anymore with this SP1 Update, a lot of different Surveyor Content Animations have Stopped.
    I does act like it is Paused, but there is no Pause options available in my SP1 100175 Update.
    Happy Holidays to all.
    jjeff1955
    Only the plus, subs and Platinum will have the pause/unpause option in surveyor.

Are you sure your steam version is 100175? Mine is 105175.

In surveyor with my steam version, (haven't updated non steam 100240), the animated people, animals and waterfall examples are working with the SP1 update.
    The rapids are not working, but do work in Driver
    "Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."

The stopping of animations in surveyor seems to be done in all versions of SP1, but the plain TRS19 (no plus, silver, gold or platinum) doesn't have the option to unpause it.

Peter

United States of America, Colorado, Westminster

Quote Originally Posted by ARhian7 View Post
    Only the plus, subs and Platinum will have the pause/unpause option in surveyor.

Are you sure your steam version is 100175? Mine is 105175.

In surveyor with my steam version, (haven't updated non steam 100240), the animated people, animals and waterfall examples are working with the SP1 update.
    The rapids are not working, but do work in Driver
    My Bad I had the wrong Version number here.
    My Steam Client Version is 105175

Check your Caez in Surveyor and see if they are Stuck at the Intersections?
    If not then maybe I need to uninstall this 2019 and re install again.
    Thank You for the info.
    Happy Holidays to you.
    jjeff1955

I have plain ole vanilla TRS19, upgraded to build 105096 and have the carz problem too. I wouldn't mind just the stopped vehicles, but the horn honking is intolerable. I've disabled carz. I can place static vehicles instead, I guess. It's a shame too, because I put some time and effort into laying out my roads and the moving traffic looked nice...���� <-- darn forum doesn't like emojis.

My Bad I had the wrong Version number here.
    My Steam Client Version is 105175
    Check your Caez in Surveyor and see if they are Stuck at the Intersections?
    jjeff1955
    Yep they are stuck and honking impatiently. I did a prebuild and database rebuild, but no magic wand appeared and whisked the problem away.
    They are also backing up at railway crossings in surveyor. Example kuid2:63637:100597:1
    Last edited by ARhian7; December 24th, 2019 at 01:42 AM. Reason: extra info
    "Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by ARhian7 View Post
    Yep they are stuck and honking impatiently. I did a prebuild and database rebuild, but no magic wand appeared and whisked the problem away.
    This is a bug so the best thing to do is report it. Clam1952 (Malc) did some investingating:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...07#post1785007

This is his conclusion. For some reason, this shouldn't have happened but it did.
    Last edited by JCitron; December 23rd, 2019 at 10:39 PM.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

United States of America, Colorado, Westminster

Default Good to know it is a Bug, but needs to be Patches for Surveyor.

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    It's a bug that slipped through the beta. It was reported and I think fixed, but somehow ended up back in there again. It's been reported again. The carz are fine in driver.
    I miss spelled Carz, my bad!
    I need the Car Animations working in Surveyor as I install the Roads and Intersections with the invisible Roads.
    If it only runs in Driver, then I am not able to tweak the Carz Highway Lane Alignments.

If the Pause Button is only for Members then I will be very unhappy and will probably let go of this game for good.
    I surely hope that it is a Bug. I was trying to work on a 1,600 Square Mile DLC Map for release and this has set me way back on my working on it.
    Also taking away the easy access of the UN-Due & Re-Due Buttons was a huge disappointment.
    The Top Menu is not as good and Handy as it was in the non SP1.

Thanks JCitron for the reply.
    Happy Holidays to you.
    jjeff1955
    Last edited by jjeff1955; December 24th, 2019 at 01:08 AM.

Hi All,

I had posted here as it looked like I had the same problem,
    As it turns out I do not.

I could not delete the post, sorry.

Mytyco
    Last edited by mytyco; October 22nd, 2020 at 06:45 AM.

United States of America, California, Port Hueneme

I miss spelled Carz, my bad!
    I need the Car Animations working in Surveyor as I install the Roads and Intersections with the invisible Roads.
    If it only runs in Driver, then I am not able to tweak the Carz Highway Lane Alignments.

If the Pause Button is only for Members then I will be very unhappy and will probably let go of this game for good.
    I surely hope that it is a Bug. I was trying to work on a 1,600 Square Mile DLC Map for release and this has set me way back on my working on it.
    Also taking away the easy access of the UN-Due & Re-Due Buttons was a huge disappointment.
    The Top Menu is not as good and Handy as it was in the non SP1.

Thanks JCitron for the reply.
    Happy Holidays to you.
    jjeff1955
    A work around the Un-do button is to do a <control> Z. In addition to all the commotion of Carz behaving like rabbits, I noticed people walking disappearing, but you can still see the shadow walking. All this falls into the: "Must be fix" category, or things will fall into deterring people from continuing the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by llebrez View Post
    A work around the Un-do button is to do a <control> Z. In addition to all the commotion of Carz behaving like rabbits, I noticed people walking disappearing, but you can still see the shadow walking. All this falls into the: "Must be fix" category, or things will fall into deterring people from continuing the experience.
    This issue needs to be taken care of by the content creator.

Carz seem to be working better in the new Plus beta than in previous versions. Let's hope it continues.
    John

United States of America, California, Port Hueneme

Small observation: When you start the session, carz build up at the rail crossings. Barriers are open. Carz start to pile up some one on top of the other. A train comes and the barrier close. Train passes and barriers open. Carz start to pass until all of them go. Subsequent cars don't pile-up and only stop when barriers close. Session continues normally.

Quote Originally Posted by llebrez View Post
    Small observation: When you start the session, carz build up at the rail crossings. Barriers are open. Carz start to pile up some one on top of the other. A train comes and the barrier close. Train passes and barriers open. Carz start to pass until all of them go. Subsequent cars don't pile-up and only stop when barriers close. Session continues normally.
    I got that in T:ANE as well and sometimes in TS12, but it is worse in regular TRS2019. This version appears to be fine, so far.
    John