New SP1 update - Contains "Plus" UDS feature for Gold Plus members

1611mac

- - . -
For those who may not know: SP1 105096 contains UDS and Content Store for Gold/Plus members.

Thus:
This release makes it just a bit more difficult to communicate which version of TRS19 someone may have and it will just a bit more challenging to help one another. My "official" TRS19 100240 to 105096 (SP1) update includes late Plus program features. My splash screen say "Plus" and has Unified Driver Surveyor (UDS). It's my understanding based on comments from N3V that the same release can now contain different features based on membership. Thus, your SP1 and my SP1 will be vastly different based on if the user is Gold Trainz Plus or not.

I have no way to confirm this since I can't "see" the non Gold install. But I can firmly say that my SP1 install carries the Plus logo and contains late Plus features up to and including Plus Update with UDS (http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Trainz_Plus)

I would assume that anyone who updates to the Gold/Plus program would be updated to a "Plus" SP1 (105096). N3V has not mentioned this information anywhere that I have read.

If I am wrong on this please post such right away.

Last edited:
If you have a Trainz Plus or Gold subscription, installing SP1 will give you the Update 2 features. You won’t get the Update 3 features such as the Content Store.

chris

Back