Article: Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 Platinum Edition Announced

How about new and updated Color light signals with more variations of heads, swiveling heads an option to have route or speed signaling, a flashing red option, also an option to have a top flashing red or a middle/bottom flashing red. Also how about a replica PTC tower? Also make the signals compatible with draw/lift/swing bridges.

How about new and updated Color light signals with more variations of heads, swiveling heads an option to have route or speed signaling, a flashing red option, also an option to have a top flashing red or a middle/bottom flashing red. Also how about a replica PTC tower? Also make the signals compatible with draw/lift/swing bridges.

Content for Trainz is user-created. If you have a request for a specific item that you can't create yourself then you can post it in the developer part of the forum and someone might volunteer or (more likely) point you to where you can find it has already been created. You will get best results by concentrating on individual items and describing what you require in detail.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/images/smilies/TRS19

Bonsoir à tous. TRS19 est un excellent jeu mais depuis la mise à jour en mode constructeur je n'ai plus d'objets animés qui fonctionnent, sur les routes les voitures sont là mais bloquées, les lames d'aiguille TRS19 ne sont plus animées. S'il vous plaît, si quelqu'un peut m'aider? excuse je ne parle pas anglais j'ai traduit avec un programme. Merci beaucoup.

ISSUE WITH MY NEW ORDER/DOWNLOAD

Hello iam kinda new to this well it has been awhile i download the NS packs first responder the veteran etc and its teling me i need to open edit and missing dependancies can anyone tell me how to fix this i pay for them lastnight

I would rather you made sure all the payware content for 2019 worked before you waist time on a new version of the game. I still have "unknown dependencies" for my C&O coal run that I bought and cannot use!

I wasn't planning on buying this, but given the discount and loyalty code I had I decided to go for it. I bought the Platinum Edition, but am wondering where my extra content is or how to access it. All I've done so far is install the game and do the tutorials, but getting content into the game and having it work has always been a challenge for me going all the way back to TRS 2006. Do I need to have First Class Ticket or something similar to access my extra content I paid for?

Need to Download It

I wasn't planning on buying this, but given the discount and loyalty code I had I decided to go for it. I bought the Platinum Edition, but am wondering where my extra content is or how to access it. All I've done so far is install the game and do the tutorials, but getting content into the game and having it work has always been a challenge for me going all the way back to TRS 2006. Do I need to have First Class Ticket or something similar to access my extra content I paid for?

To make the Platinum Edition faster to download, they only put some of the content in the installation kit. If you start Trainz and go to the Content Store, you'll see that the extra content you got with Platinum is on there for free. Just download it... :)

-- LoudTrain

[FONT=&quot]I want to get Trainz to recreate the Island of Sodor and drive around it, because the interface seems more user friendly compared to TS 202, but I'm not sure if I should sink $40 - $70 dollars into Trainz simply for that. The videos seem like it's good quality, and there looks like more Thomas the Tank Engine trains are free ware on Trainz.Trainz also seems like it'd be easier to get camera angles to watch the trains go by on, but I don't really have much train simulator experience at all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Should I get Trainz 2019 or should I just stick it out with Train Simulator 2020 and force myself to learn everything?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Current experiences with Train Simulator 2020 is that[/FONT]

• Everything fun seems to be locked behind paywalls
  • No free roam which I can do atm.
  • Scenarios don't let me do what I really want to do, which is drive around at high speeds and look at the trains and scenery.
  • Can't change the trains faces, which is to be expected tbf
  • The Island of Sodor community stuff seems to need other DLCs which I don't feel it's worth getting.

Is the Mac version a 64-bit application? If not are there plans to update it so that it can be run on Catalina and later? Also can I use the same license to play on my Mac and iPad?

Hi LazarX
The Mac edition of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 certainly is 64bit, and fully works with Catalina and newer. :)

Regards

Back