Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 Platinum Edition Announced

After reading the Platinum page, I did notice that there will be a discount for existing TRS19 users. A discount code will be provided via the MyTrainz profile, but when I looked, there was none. I just want to confirm that the information on the Platinum product page is correct?

They expired at the end of Jan IICR, but yes they where in your myTrainz profile.
The discounts where $5 off, or $15 off the PE

Cheers

Since this is the case, the product page did not indicate the discount was temporary. As it is now, parts for my new computer are on their way. By the end of next week , I will have a new system that will be better able run both TANE and TRS19. I know the platinum edition is still on sale so to speak, but for how long?

That's the original price for the PE.
The original price is just show casing how much it would've been if buying all of the DLC's seperately.
So for now, it'll remain for sale like that for probably until end of life, maybe a few years after.

Cheers

Hope they add the discount codes for PE for actual owners of the original version (again). Miss the chance in January :( (didn't know it was temporary). Thanks!

I just checked my account, and there aren't any discount codes
yAKdW05.jpg

Cheers

From the original offer: "[FONT=&quot]These codes apply only to TRS19 Platinum Edition and expire on January 31, 2020"

[/FONT]
There will be another opportunity very soon to upgrade from TANE > TRS19 and/or from TRS19 > Platinum.

Time limited discount codes? Presumably N3V thinks we have time limited loyalty.

Time limited discount codes are everywhere. My partner gets regular emails from local fashion outlets offering discount codes for online purchases, but only valid "until midnight tonight".

From the original offer: "These codes apply only to TRS19 Platinum Edition and expire on January 31, 2020"

There will be another opportunity very soon to upgrade from TANE > TRS19 and/or from TRS19 > Platinum.

Great news Tony. As I missed the original offer due to newsletters not arriving/being junked and I was too late.
I'll sit back and wait or is it keep moving down the line.

Thanks.

Discount code received!

Received an email with the loyalty discount code. Just used it. The final date (for me) was March 17. Just a heads up for check your email if you want to upgrade to gold edition and lost the chance back in dec/jan.

Thanks to N3V games for the new opportunity ! Time to download :cool:

Hi all
Me too, going get it from the email -- :wave:

Hopefully (Tony) N3V shell out a physical version, or at least allow those who want it to send them the money to get a physical version -- I just need it for my collection in my shelves! :hehe:

Regards
Ish

Hi Tony, sir (N3V)

Just purchased TZ19 PLE, and well done!:mop:

I like how you guyz implemented one of my MANY suggestionS to distinguish which routes are 3rd parTy, built-in'S, and especially your "own-routes" -- it's a feature that'S long overdue!

Anyhow, years away from trainz due to serious health issues, good to have something new, and bit a different in TRZ19!

Kind regards
Ish

hi, ...
..back in Town.

I bought the Platinum Edition yesterday.
That was my second platinum in the last 2 years, the first came intavenous and was not fun for me , the second, the platinum from Trainz that is really fun and very good. This is how railroad fun.
I switched from T: ane with a 50 percent discount. It was really worth it. Whoever has the chance should change.
So the software is modern and appealing. Trainz has always had good functions.
I personally would like a slightly larger menu gadget for the editor.

Greets to @ish6.

g'ice

hi, ...
..back in Town.

I bought the Platinum Edition yesterday.
That was my second platinum in the last 2 years, the first came intavenous and was not fun for me , the second, the platinum from Trainz that is really fun and very good. This is how railroad fun.
I switched from T: ane with a 50 percent discount. It was really worth it. Whoever has the chance should change.
So the software is modern and appealing. Trainz has always had good functions.
I personally would like a slightly larger menu gadget for the editor.

Greets to @ish6.

g'ice

Hey Ice! nice seeing you here again. Welcome back to the new Trainz. I still use your content on my routes.

@JCitron
Thank you for your kind Words. Yes, Trainz looks now good. I will upload new assets to DLS in the near future. The possibilities have been expanded.
I can only recommend Platinum, it's worth it.

\\\

Have you heard the latest Trainz News?

First up we've got a quick news update here announcing two updates and a new release...

We've also got details of the latest version of Trainz on the TRS19 Home Page here.

Or you can jump straight to the TRS19 Platinum Edition Product Page.

Enjoy :D

Hi, I have two questions: first - is it possible to give it to someone else when receiving a discount on a Platinum account? The second question is whether there will be good discounts on quarantine time.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back