SP1 Out?

BNSF1995

Not-so-proud American
I just got an update for TRS2019 on Steam. I have seen ZERO posts on the forum regarding this, so I must ask:

Is this Service Pack 1?

Hum, I am not seeing a prompt to update the game but I do see just about all the DLC listed for update once the game opens. I really do not want to do that twice so should I wait for the game update before downloading everything again?

Currently TRS19 100240, update stream TRS19.

Last edited:
I just had all my DLC start to download again, but version number still shows 100240. Presumably the update will be picked up at some point when I next log on?

To get the update:
Train Launcher
> Trainz Settings
> Install tab
> Change Trainz update stream
> Next
> Next
> Change to TRS19 (if not already)
> Done
> Check for updates
> Update

There are a number of content updates to follow as well.

Norm - can you advise which build number you are on, the "target" path that shows in your patcher prior to choosing the stream, and send a screenshot of your dropdown list of patch streams.
I'd love to get to the bottom of this.

Also, if TRS19 is not showing in the list, hit back and re-enter your username, then check again.

Last edited:
Norm - can you advise which build number you are on, the "target" path that shows in your patcher prior to choosing the stream, and send a screenshot of your dropdown list of patch streams.
I'd love to get to the bottom of this.

Also, if TRS19 is not showing in the list, hit back and re-enter your username, then check again.

I think this covers all your requests :)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I'll give that a try shortly as I don't want to interrupt the DLC download (we know what a faff that causes), but surely the update should prompt automatically?

Actually, gave it a try anyway but same as Norm...

Trainz Update Stream = D:\Program Files\N3V Games\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019, follow process with end result - "No update is available for Trainz at this time."

Last edited:
Hi,

Bought the TRS2019 Platinum Edition, and can´t update to SP1 either. Followed post above with no joy. All the DLC´s from the Platinum Edition are downloading though...

Mike

Bought the TRS2019 Platinum Edition, and can´t update to SP1 either.

Platinum is pretty much SP1+. It's a bit like you've paid for the spoilers, sunroof and metallic paint job, but now you want the "unmodified" version.

Norm, Vern - we reset a few things here so it appears that the patch is being found now.

Actually the timing was great for me. ATT had just (yesterday) fixed my phone line and the download kicked off at noon my time. For some reason afternoon is the best time for downloading from the east coast for me and I'm hitting some of the highest download speed I've seen in a long time. Especially useful given how much DLC needs to be downloaded. :)

Platinum is pretty much SP1+. It's a bit like you've paid for the spoilers, sunroof and metallic paint job, but now you want the "unmodified" version.

All good now, downloaded the update.

I went from regional US/CA, to Platinum, so for me it really worked out well. Now I have the full version, plus the spoilers, sunroof, and metallic paint job. Missing the Hi-Res audio player, and the carbon dashboard, but that must come with the Deluxe Edition I guess :D

Just a though, although the update went as it should via the TRS19 stream, should I have tried with the TRS19 Platinum stream? A bit confused here with that.

Mike V.

Back