TRS19 SP1 Now LIVE

The same here. Also tried to update via TrainzLauncher/Trainz Settings/Install/Check for Trainz updates...
Next, when I press [START TRAINZ] from the main launcher menu, there appears a dark grey window - overlaying the main program windows/screen - titled "Asset Download", which I closed. When starting Trainz again all repeats.

All Trainz versions I've currently installed you can see in my signature...

Last edited:
HI All

I wish to know these items.

Does build 105100 include SP1?

I updated though trainz using the Trainz Plus stream, and got the Content Downloader update.

Do you have to go to the TRS19 patch stream to get SP1? Before you do the trainz plus stream.

Thanks

"Content Store" updates:

Routes

- Installs OK with no error:

Niddertalbahn

- Install OK with error:

Settle and Carlisle (with error: One or more .../... for resource 'simc:sc379')
Kickstarter County (with error: Some featured assets of resource 'simc:sc025' were not included in the packages)
Sebino Lake, Italy (with error: One or more .../... for resource 'simc:sc407')

- Install OK with error and generating missing dependencies for assets that didn't have before (all are on DLS):

C&O Hinton Division (with error: Some featured assets of resource 'simc:sc276' were not included in the packages)
Shortline Railroad (with error: Some featured assets of resource 'simc:sc433' are missing .../...)
Coal Country (with error: One or more .../... for resource 'simc:sc444')
Cornish Mainline and Branches ( TRS19 ) [with error: One or more .../... for resource 'simc:sc484']
ECML Edinburgh - Dundee (with error: One or more .../... for resource 'simc:sc490')

- Total failure:

Midwestern Branch (with error: Some featured assets of resource 'simc:sc450' are missing .../...)
Installs T:ANE version <kuid2:605579:100200:18> (with missing dependencies), generates over 100 missing dependencies for assets that didn't have before and deletes TRS2019 version <kuid2:605579:100396:2>

Iam getting broken link symbol in C&O Hinton Division, Cornish Mainline and Branches, and Kickstarter County (T:ANE) with the Platinum Edition install...

Can´t updated SP1 either nor TRS19 or Platinum streams.

Build is 100240.

Mike

In the SP1 version, scene loading is very slow, and vehicle textures stop loading at low quality.

This picture After waiting for 5 minutes, the texture is not loaded
QLW780.md.jpg

and New perspective mode cannot be used in drive mode ,No fixed-point view of the mouse wheel,SP1 version obviously felt worse optimization。

Does 105100 (Trainz Plus) include SP1
Yes and no. They are different builds, but in effect, everything that is in SP1 is in Trainz Plus (except for the things that are different). It's a bit like the Director's cut movie - same actors, some different scenes and possibly a whole different ending.

No update for Trainz is available at the current time
This is very strange indeed. The fact that you all see "TRS19" in the stream indicates you are authorised to get the update. Your accounts are set up fine, but something is then determining there is no patch available.

I have rechecked everything at this end, and I've also enabled a path from 100240 to 105096 using the "TRS19 Beta" stream. Try selecting that stream and see if that works around this problem.

HPL - I would really love to know how you (and only you so far) is managing to get all these install errors. Can I suggest that you try a new userdata folder and report if that resolves the problem.
Looking at possible causes (as there is a cause - we just need to figure out what is different with your install/update process); are you using/sharing a userdata folder? Moving or renaming anything? Manually doing something with files?
Are the items you are downloading saying the full name of the item (and not scxxx)?

WK1996 - in Trainz Settings > Performance, change the Texture Streaming setting, close the Trainz Settings window, restart TRS19 and retry.

New perspective mode cannot be used in drive mode
>>
Do you mean Field of View? You need to rebind a key to "
Field of View modifier".

No fixed-point view of the mouse wheel
>>
I'm not sure what you mean here

Last edited:
Hi Tony,
Yes the beta stream works fine. I updated that guy first thing this morning with no problem. My question would be... I one sets their "normal" install to the beta stream and updates, how do you "return" to the "normal" stream again? After the beta update to 105096 does one simply set update stream back to "TRS19"??

Thank you for the heads up. I have disabled automatic update in Steam as outside of bug fixes that I have not seen in my TRS2019 NA edition there appears to be nothing of value in this update. I always thought that service packs added features but it is my understanding that new features are disabled if you are not a subscriber.

As you say "TRS2019 is the best version of Trainz" so why would I risk screwing it up with a worthless service pack.

William
You can always keep 2 separate TS19 download versions on your PC: Regular TS19, and TS19 SP1 (and rename the 2 desktop shortcuts as such), and if you don't enjoy SP1 you can always launch the Regular TS19

Last edited:
I guess I'm just dumb but the update instructions might as well be written in Greek.

I have version 100464 installed. I'd like to move to version 105096.

May I please have step by step instructions how to accomplish this.

I am a gold member.

Horace Fithers

100464 is a Plus Beta update isn't it? You will only get 105096 from a TRS19 stream or TRS19-beta stream. Plus and Plus Beta are now both at 105100 I believe. (If my personal logs are right) - I think this is correct.

Wilco, TRS 2019 Stream updated to build 105096 :)

Not so with the Platinum Stream...

Mike

PS.: No broken links on routes as before with the update, so all good yeah!!!

Last edited:
I had to try a few times in order for the update to be found by the program. The update was downloaded and installed without a hiccup.

Tony I replied to this thread with my issue. [h=1]Thread: TRS19 SP1 Release Candidate 105096[/h]I am continuing to experience this issue even tried to update as discussed in this thread until I realise that I already had the final release.
So how am I to proceed past the splash screen.
Thank you in anticipation.

Good to hear that kicking things here has people back on track with patching.

horace - You can't get from 100464 to 105096 directly (and the only real reason to do this would be to not get the Content Store update and/or any future Trainz Plus updates). You want to go to 105100. If you really must get to 105096, then download the TRS19 SP1 version from MyTrainz.

If you patched using Beta, don'tpanic, you're at the same place as if you chose TRS19 stream. Just change it for the next update if you want to stay out of any future beta updates.

Back