TRS19 SP1 Now LIVE

... For now I can only hope N3V to bring out a hotfix to fix this issue. Only seeing trains without solid textures passing by is killing the game for me....

If you look back at post #4 in this thread, the thinking is post-SP hotfixes are a thing of the past:

Service Packs have always been about bug fixes first and foremost. We've come a long way since SP releases were followed up by a Hotfix (or two or three). With our new extended beta testing periods, improved processes and focusing on "fixing the bugs" as many people have requested, there has not been a necessity to jump into a string of updates with TRS19.

Last edited:
We’re monitoring the forums while on holidays. We will investigate the issues raised thoroughly and work out an appropriate plan and response when we return from our break.

I'm trying to patch to sp1 but I got this error message:
"Patch not viable.
Details:
Filepath already occupied and doesn't match patch output: E:\ProgramFiles\N3V Games\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019(new)\resources\builtin\46412d\content\kuid2 45324 100022 6.tzarc"
What does it mean? Please help. Thanks
BTW I was doing it as Administrator

I'm trying to patch to sp1 but I got this error message:
E:\ProgramFiles\N3V Games\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019(new)\resources\builtin\46412d\content\kuid2 45324 100022 6.tzarc"

What's up with the "(new)" designation, looks like you have multiple installations going on?

Almost three weeks after first attempt, I tried to update again the "Midwestern Branch" route via the "Content Store". Same mess: terminates with error "Some featured assets of resource 'simc:sc450' are missing...", deletes over 100 dependencies in built-in/payware/freeware routes, sessions, trains, etc. And the icing on the cake: still installs T:ANE version <kuid2:605579:100200:18> (Build 4.5) and deletes TRS2019 version <kuid2:605579:100396:2> (Build 4.6)!

.....still installs T:ANE version <kuid2:605579:100200:18> (Build 4.5) and deletes TRS2019 version <kuid2:605579:100396:2> (Build 4.6)!

N3V has revert the process back to TANE's version of the DLC due to the navigation icons bug that was shipped with the package.

Cheers

Hi @ all,

I'm really appreciate that there's finally an option to show (at least that's what I assume it does) active MP session. But unfortunately there seem to be no active ones right now. I'd like to ask you guys if you're able to see active/open MP sessions? I'm currently running Build 105096.

Greetings,

Marcel

N3V has revert the process back to TANE's version of the DLC due to the navigation icons bug that was shipped with the package.

Cheers

Thanks for the explanation. That "Content Store" is a real mess: the button says "Update", so an update is expected, not a "downdate". There is not even an explanation or at least a warning! Plus it deletes more than one hundred dependencies...

Last edited:
What's up with the "(new)" designation, looks like you have multiple installations going on?

I had to reinstall all my softs incluse TRS but having it on a different drive I preferred to mantain also the old installation.

I had to reinstall all my softs incluse TRS but having it on a different drive I preferred to mantain also the old installation.

Ah, well you left out that important detail in your complaint. The feedback from the patch would suggest it is "path"-confused.

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation. That "Content Store" is a real mess: the button says "Update", so an update is expected, not a "downdate". There is not even an explanation or at least a warning! Plus it deletes more than one hundred dependencies...

Actually, Hiawathamr [unknowlingly] threw in a red herring there. Your post alerted us to an error with that asset and it now has the correct "update" and no longer offers the "downdate" to the TANE version.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the heads-up.

After the service pack I noticed my Jointed Rail American Intermodal cranes won't load well cars anymore......:( I hope that gets fixed soon!

It will only be fixed if we know how to reproduce the issue.

Please provide KUIDs for the items - cars and commodities so we can take a look.

...it now has the correct "update" and no longer offers the "downdate" to the TANE version.

Works fine now. But why does the process delete <kuid2:211025:21226:1> st_rmm_gr_flower5_144_1m which is not a dependency of "Midwestern Branch" but of the "Cotton Belt" freeware route?

After the update, <kuid2:401543:1161:3> Navigation Display is "out of date", but "Asset versions" shows <kuid2:401543:1161:4> as "Not Installed, Payware (not active)" and it can't be downloaded.

Last edited:
Updates available from the "Content Store":

• Japan - Model Trainz: after update <kuid2:192081:51:3> Path Control Library is "out of date" but <kuid2:192081:51:4> Path Control Library shows "Unknown location"

• Still with the "version mismatch" tag:

Additional TANE Assets for TRS19
LMS Duchess
Orient Express Trainset
RZD-UZ-RIC Wagons (standard gauge)
Trainz Route: Coal Country
Trainz Route: Cornish Mainline and Branches ( TRS19 )
Trainz Route: ECML Edinburgh - Dundee
Trainz Route: Sebino Lake, Italy
Trainz Route: Settle and Carlisle
Victorian Railways D1 Class (Type 4 - Newport) Black
Victorian Railways Type 2 DD Class Pack
ZecRail 2017 Christmas Train

Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ built-in route:

NL7k1.jpg

Hello!

The last update broke the "Japan - model Trainz DLC". It now shows a ton of "installed, Payware (not active)" stuff, which broke additional other assets. I already tried renewed entry of codes and database repair. Nothing helps and I cannot redownload or downgrade. Here a few examples: (all installed, payware (not active) error messages say asset not available and partly flawed dependencies

JMA JR Watch kuid 461543:100310
Rural Japan Model Trainz region kuid 2:438196:100023:4
JP Switchstand v2.0.1 kuid 401720:1427
JRH Meitetsu 2400 kuid 2:461543:100035:1
JRH Shinkansen E4-01 v2 kuid 2:461542:1260:2

Last edited:
HPL - QA will be contacting you directly to go through your list of issues raised (thanks for the information).

Hochturm - QA are unable to reproduce the issue with the assets you are seeing.

Please confirm your MyTrainz Username and password are entered in Trainz Settings > Internet tab.

Please confirm you have the following assets installed:
<kuid2:429398:100003:13> Japan - Model Trainz
<kuid2:429398:100014:6> Minato Express
<kuid2:429398:100030:6> Freight and Emergency Service
<kuid2:429398:100023:5> Max Shinkansen
<kuid2:429398:100029:6> Minato Express Early 90s
<kuid2:429398:100562:6> Rush hour

Also confirm you have the following folders in your local data folder /packages:
sc369
sc369d
sc369f
sc369s

HPL - QA will be contacting you directly to go through your list of issues raised (thanks for the information).

Hochturm - QA are unable to reproduce the issue with the assets you are seeing.

Please confirm your MyTrainz Username and password are entered in Trainz Settings > Internet tab.

Please confirm you have the following assets installed:
<kuid2:429398:100003:13> Japan - Model Trainz
<kuid2:429398:100014:6> Minato Express
<kuid2:429398:100030:6> Freight and Emergency Service
<kuid2:429398:100023:5> Max Shinkansen
<kuid2:429398:100029:6> Minato Express Early 90s
<kuid2:429398:100562:6> Rush hour

Also confirm you have the following folders in your local data folder /packages:
sc369
sc369d
sc369f
sc369s
Hello!
I already tried re-confirming my Username and password several times, functioned every time, but did not solve the problems experienced. The 4 sc369 folders are at the rightful place in the packages folder. The six assets are installed too, but have warnings for flawed dependencies and/or installed, not active payware. If I follow the dependencies in the various directions, there are suddenly a ton of these installed, not active payware assets strewn in, all from the "Japan -Model Trainz DLC", like the ones I wrote about above. I bought that DLC months ago and I had no problems with it and SP1 at first! Then one day when starting, the download dialogue popped up, to re-download my assets. Since this has happened several times for updates to Trainz (and never with problems), I did so and then this time the DLC was broken.
I still have TANE installed, could it help if I de-install it from the computer?

Back