Trainz Plus Release Candidate 105100 is now available

But how can I do it so it just affects Trainz? I did not find a setting for that.
As said, I use the mouse to look around in Driver and Surveyor, and it feels like it is inverted, at least in Cab view. But i'll try again.
Maybe there could be a setting for mouse sensitivity in the control settings... before it felt smoother.

Maybe- In game settings > Interface > Compass speed
Also check your Camera behavior slider to make sure it's your preferred setting.

The compass speed is max as it was before. I guess before the compass speed had a modifier depending on the zoom level which was awesome. Zoomed near = slower compass, zoomed out = faster compass. Now it seems always the same which (sorry) sucks.
I like the new camera options, but please repair the old ones... i do not want to miss them.

Last edited:
The compass speed is max as it was before. I guess before the compass speed had a modifier depending on the zoom level which was awesome. Zoomed near = slower compass, zoomed out = faster compass. Now it seems always the same which (sorry) sucks.
I like the new camera options, but please repair the old ones... i do not want to miss them.

I slowed down my compass speed as slow as I can make it and it's plenty fast for moving around. Hopefully this is helpful for you too.

Happy New Year!

Tony,

Is there anything changed in regards to the use of kuid2:xxx:yyy:127 assets ? I know i have them in my system, but even after a database repaire of four content manager still complaines they are not there.

Thanx

Is there anything changed in regards to the use of kuid2:xxx:yyy:127 assets ?

>>
No.

I know i have them in my system, but even after a database repaire of four content manager still complaines they are not there.
>>
Are you saying that there is a .tzarc asset in a /local or /original folder that isn't showing up in Content Manager?

If not, how do you know they are "in your system"?

An extended db repair may be the solution.

Tony,

Yes there is tzarc folder in my local asset, i will try removing these and reinstall them from another system i have.

Thanx

Tony,

Is there anything changed in regards to the use of kuid2:xxx:yyy:127 assets ? I know i have them in my system, but even after a database repaire of four content manager still complaines they are not there.

Thanx

Check that the config actually says kuid2:xxx.yyy:127 and not some incorrect format like kuid2:xxx.yyy

Back