Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trainz Plus Release Candidate 105100 is now available

Ouch! I suggest a competition: who will find the more bugs? Before evrything collapse...

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

The problem appears to be related not being set. I didn't take a look at this route, but I had the same issue on one of my own. Setting the spline points on the end by clicking on them with the height adjustment tool straightened out the bridge and raised up the road above the tracks like it should be.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 105100

And the following one is: "Mojave Sub Division". Level crossings don't work (lights don't flash and barriers stay up).

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    The problem appears to be related not being set. I didn't take a look at this route, but I had the same issue on one of my own. Setting the spline points on the end by clicking on them with the height adjustment tool straightened out the bridge and raised up the road above the tracks like it should be.
    It's the first time I run it in TRS19, but all these issues don't exist in T:ANE SP4.

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Ouch! I suggest a competition: who will find the more bugs? Before evrything collapse...

I haven't mentioned the swing bridge with track across the opening or the large boat which it clobbers the bow of when opened!
    Malc

I didn't hear about an earthquake in GB!

Has the mouse control changed?

For me, Trainz "feels" different than before.

I use the keyboard to navigate the compass on the map and the mouse to look around,
    after upgrading (from TRS 2019 to TRS 2019 Platinum 105100), the mouse movement seems to be much faster and inverted when moving the view.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by -Basti- View Post

I use the keyboard to navigate the compass on the map and the mouse to look around,
    after upgrading (from TRS 2019 to TRS 2019 Platinum 105100), the mouse movement seems to be much faster and inverted when moving the view.

The mouse is more 'spiffy', but not inverted for me. I had to slow it down.
    John

There are a few changes to mouse behaviour. I don't think any of them will cause inversion; that's more likely just a setting that you need to change in your in-game settings. Yell if you're unable to figure it out and we'll chase it up. The biggest practical change on our end is that we've fixed a bug which could cause some mouse movement events to be suppressed on some hardware. This may make the mouse feel more responsive or more precise.

chris

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    The mouse is more 'spiffy', but not inverted for me. I had to slow it down.
    But how can I do it so it just affects Trainz? I did not find a setting for that.

Quote Originally Posted by WindWalkr View Post
    There are a few changes to mouse behaviour. I don't think any of them will cause inversion; that's more likely just a setting that you need to change in your in-game settings. Yell if you're unable to figure it out and we'll chase it up. The biggest practical change on our end is that we've fixed a bug which could cause some mouse movement events to be suppressed on some hardware. This may make the mouse feel more responsive or more precise.
    As said, I use the mouse to look around in Driver and Surveyor, and it feels like it is inverted, at least in Cab view. But i'll try again.
    Maybe there could be a setting for mouse sensitivity in the control settings... before it felt smoother.

But how can I do it so it just affects Trainz? I did not find a setting for that.
    As said, I use the mouse to look around in Driver and Surveyor, and it feels like it is inverted, at least in Cab view. But i'll try again.
    Maybe there could be a setting for mouse sensitivity in the control settings... before it felt smoother.
    Maybe- In game settings > Interface > Compass speed
    Also check your Camera behavior slider to make sure it's your preferred setting.
    TRS19 SP1(Plus), 105100(plus), 105932(+beta)
    ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce

The compass speed is max as it was before. I guess before the compass speed had a modifier depending on the zoom level which was awesome. Zoomed near = slower compass, zoomed out = faster compass. Now it seems always the same which (sorry) sucks.
    I like the new camera options, but please repair the old ones... i do not want to miss them.
    Last edited by -Basti-; December 30th, 2019 at 12:09 PM.

The compass speed is max as it was before. I guess before the compass speed had a modifier depending on the zoom level which was awesome. Zoomed near = slower compass, zoomed out = faster compass. Now it seems always the same which (sorry) sucks.
    I like the new camera options, but please repair the old ones... i do not want to miss them.
    I slowed down my compass speed as slow as I can make it and it's plenty fast for moving around. Hopefully this is helpful for you too.

Happy New Year!
    John

Tony,

Is there anything changed in regards to the use of kuid2:xxx:yyy:127 assets ? I know i have them in my system, but even after a database repaire of four content manager still complaines they are not there.

Thanx

Is there anything changed in regards to the use of kuid2:xxx:yyy:127 assets ?

>>
    No.

I know i have them in my system, but even after a database repaire of four content manager still complaines they are not there.
    >>
    Are you saying that there is a .tzarc asset in a /local or /original folder that isn't showing up in Content Manager?

If not, how do you know they are "in your system"?

An extended db repair may be the solution.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help