Load/unload mode ....

SpalterBockerl

hi,

i got a longer breake with Trainz...now im Back and patch til Build 104930...

@Philskene show us a easy mode to load /unload Cars in Drivermode.!! u can jump to car whil in Drivermode and edit load... was a trainicon right side.

Looks like this Option is gone:(

So im Ask: if u want edit load from a car while in Drivermode u need everytime to jump in Surveyvor mode, edit and back to Drivermode???

or its there another way now?

regards

Ern
@spalterbockerl

Hi Ern,

Nope unfortunately there is no other way. I too miss the quick jump to edit the trains.

hi,

@p-dehnert,

i didnt found this Option while free roaming:(

regards

@spalterbockerl

update: im patch til 105096.....still "Edit Trains " not found in tools...

Pause/Survexor mode/ find object...thats all

Last edited:
Spalterbockerl - Are you looking at the the tools icon menu at the top LEFT of the Driver Mode window? (Looks like a couple of crossed tools/ spanners).
As Peter mentions above - you do need to be in external free roaming view (Camera 4) to activate this 'Edit Trains...' function.

In driver mode the third icon fron the left at the top is the 'Tools Menu'. The last entry of this menu is 'Edit Trains ...'. If you are not in roaming camera mode, you get a message popup with the option to cancel or switch to the roaming camera.

Peter

You may have been updated to Trainz Plus. Are you on the beta stream? If you are on 105096 I think the beta update put you on Trainz Plus. There is no "Edit Trains." This release appears to have the Unified Driver Surveyor. You go directly into Surveyor to do what you did previously in Edit Trains. Also related is the "Limit Contextual Infomation" on the "Interface Settings" screen. You may want to turn that on else you will see splines when in the Train tab.

(Note: I've been on Plus beta stream but not the TRS19 beta stream. Just did that and it did in fact update me to Trainz Plus. This perhaps is the first install of Trainz Plus for non-Plus users?)

You may have been updated to Trainz Plus. Are you on the beta stream? If you are on 105096 I think the beta update put you on Trainz Plus. There is no "Edit Trains." This release appears to have the Unified Driver Surveyor. You go directly into Surveyor to do what you did previously in Edit Trains

Yes, my Trainz show Plus in launcher....im patched til 104930 yesterday and get direct jump to Surveyor....today im patch to 105096 ....

i didnt realize that cuz my long absence..yesterday im patch several builds without control between, lol.

So i need to jump to Surveyor if im want load/unload.... wtf ..the right icon in older versions was easier...

i guess no way to get Edit trains back to TRS19 ??

Unifed Driver Surveyor is great. If you ever start building/editing routes you will love it. UDS is no different that "Edit Trains" Just select "Surveyor" instead of "Edit Trains" - it's does the same plus so much more. You just need to get used to it. And if you see splines then set the "Limit Contextual Info" as I said and Trains tab in Surveyor will look just like it did in "Edit Trains."

I'm not on plus, silver or gold, and 'Edit Trains ...' is available in the 'Tools Menu'. I have no problems using it in Build 104930 (nonplus SP1 beta) and 105096 (SP1 RC). No switching to surveyor.

Peter

Well, I must say, that's confusing. I'm looking at my beta update 105096 from this morning and the splash panel says "Trainz +" (plus) and it has UDS. No "edit trains."

Well, I must say, that's confusing. I'm looking at my beta update 105096 from this morning and the splash panel says "Trainz +" (plus) and it has UDS. No "edit trains."

Welcome to the Club,lol....same as me search edit trains but got UDS....yeah its cool....i love it... but Phils unload/load mode, Why TRS19 dont keep this right side icon AND UDS ? may in settings, so user if like to get both option can set....
UDS should also kill something or so... idk....

BTW: im use Dragon Prof 15 to control PC and Games...
means all Hot keys can be Voice Control :) if u work in Editor u can full control :) easy and fast work:)

Welcome to the Club,lol....same as me search edit trains but got UDS....yeah its cool....i love it... but Phils unload/load mode, Why TRS19 dont keep this right side icon AND UDS ? may in settings, so user if like to get both option can set....
UDS should also kill something or so... idk....

BTW: im use Dragon Prof 15 to control PC and Games...
means all Hot keys can be Voice Control :) if u work in Editor u can full control :) easy and fast work:)

According to what was said in the beta thread just a while ago you should have only gotten the UDS update if you are on membership program (gold?) and beta stream selected.

Back