Thread: Routes are screwed up after installing DLC

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Default Routes are screwed up after installing DLC

So I went to install the Beavertail to Ottertail DLC and the DLC installer started installing several routes I've already got installed. It finally finished installing everything and now multiple routes and sessions show either faulty dependencies or are missing dependencies, even though they are not missing any dependencies nor are they faulty. I don't know what to do as this is something I've never seen before. Can I get some help please?
    IT'S FOOTBALL TIME, IN TENNESSEE!

Blog Entries

Try running a database repair.
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 (RC beta) 105476

If you have assets already installed and the download installed them again look in your open for edit folder and resubmit them.

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pware View Post
    Try running a database repair.
    Did a database repair and that didn't fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stagecoach View Post
    If you have assets already installed and the download installed them again look in your open for edit folder and resubmit them.
    Checked and there's nothing open for edit.
    IT'S FOOTBALL TIME, IN TENNESSEE!

I would open a support ticket. I bought this DLC too and Iam also having issues. I don´t see the speed trees! Might be something wrong with the packaging on N3V end...

Still waiting on a reply from them. Had initial issues were beta showed on assets window which they fixed now.

Hope you get it sorted out.
    Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s.

No speedtrees in 98592 but are present in the latest beta. Looks like a build number issue.
    Graeme

I also have the problem that all trees are missing. I have TRS 2019 Build 100240. Unfortunately I can not fix the error, thanks to the help of Auran N3V.

I have the latest TRS2019 build too, so it´s not a build issue. Trees are seen in my other routes.
    Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s.

are you guys Gold Members? or Trainz Plus members?

Trainz2019+ Build 103369 solves this issue
    Last edited by FlashIsisMayia; December 16th, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

No, I only have a First Class Ticket, but if there is a route to purchase in the shop, everything should work. Otherwise it would have to be pointed to, right?

Quote Originally Posted by petergeorg View Post
    No, I only have a First Class Ticket, but if there is a route to purchase in the shop, everything should work. Otherwise it would have to be pointed to, right?
    you will need to wait for the 2.7gb update in 2020....i have 2 installs of trs2019 and my Gold Plus non-steam version works great, no errors BUT STEAM non-gold version has same errors you have lol strange but n3v support Gold members faster than regular customers.

All fixed on my end with this recent TRS19 update/SP

Great looking route!

Mike V.