Routes are screwed up after installing DLC

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
So I went to install the Beavertail to Ottertail DLC and the DLC installer started installing several routes I've already got installed. It finally finished installing everything and now multiple routes and sessions show either faulty dependencies or are missing dependencies, even though they are not missing any dependencies nor are they faulty. I don't know what to do as this is something I've never seen before. Can I get some help please?

If you have assets already installed and the download installed them again look in your open for edit folder and resubmit them.

I would open a support ticket. I bought this DLC too and Iam also having issues. I don´t see the speed trees! Might be something wrong with the packaging on N3V end...

Still waiting on a reply from them. Had initial issues were beta showed on assets window which they fixed now.

Hope you get it sorted out.

I also have the problem that all trees are missing. I have TRS 2019 Build 100240. Unfortunately I can not fix the error, thanks to the help of Auran N3V.

No, I only have a First Class Ticket, but if there is a route to purchase in the shop, everything should work. Otherwise it would have to be pointed to, right?

No, I only have a First Class Ticket, but if there is a route to purchase in the shop, everything should work. Otherwise it would have to be pointed to, right?

you will need to wait for the 2.7gb update in 2020....i have 2 installs of trs2019 and my Gold Plus non-steam version works great, no errors BUT STEAM non-gold version has same errors you have lol strange but n3v support Gold members faster than regular customers.

Back