Deleted my favorite loco

AWRRBob

In one of my first attempts to begin a route I placed an ATSF CF7 on the track, then when finished I deleted it (red X). Now I can't find it in the 'find loco' brake wheel icon. Any way I can get it back? And, how do I remove a loco or consist from a route or session without deleting it?
Thanks for any help,
Bob

In the route you didn't 'delete' the locomotive from the program and only removed the loco from the route.

To get the loco back, click on the search filter, the icon on the top that looks like a funnel.

In that space at the top, put in ATSF and see what you come up with in the Trains pull-out tab - the one that looks like a train wheel.

What you did to remove the loco before is how you remove it from a session or route.

If you want to remove a complete consist, click on the train-mode icon or press C. Clicking on the X and clicking on a complete train will remove the whole train from the route.

Check in Content Manager. You can search there as well. It could be a naming thing. ATSFCF7, ATSF_CF7, AT&SF CF7, etc.

CF7 maybe too short to search on.

In content manager, also check open for edit in case something weird happened and the locomotive is open for edit. If not, try a database repair and see if that works.

EDIT:
In Content Manager, I just did a search for CF7 on the DLS. A bunch are named CF7 Locomotive. In case you are missing the locomotive completely, you can redownload it again from the DLS.

<kuid:101046:100968> CF7 Locomotive Santa Fe Weathered
<kuid2:359354:100119:1> CF7 Locomotive, Santa Fe Ver. 4
<kuid2:359354:100019:1> CF7 Locomotive Santa Fe round cab blue

etc.

Last edited:
EDIT:
In Content Manager, I just did a search for CF7 on the DLS. A bunch are named CF7 Locomotive. In case you are missing the locomotive completely, you can redownload it again from the DLS.

John - I found all those on the Content page. Thanks for the tip!
Bob

Back