TRS19 SP1 Beta 104930 (PC) & 104903 (Mac) now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
There's a new beta update from TRS19 SP1 Beta 104480 to TRS19 SP1 Beta 104930 available using the "TRS19 Beta" stream.

Also TRS19 SP1 Beta 104338 to TRS19 SP1 Beta 104903 (Mac) is available using the "TRS19 Beta" stream.

More to come...

Last edited:
Thank you Tony - download and install happened in the "blink of an eye". Now running a DBR just in case.

That was quick and smooth on a clean TRS19 install, no DB faults.
Will check some routes out later this evening.

Ah! more to come.... you say - bring it on.

Can anyone explain why we have two streams running at the same time? I don't mean the PC or MAC versions but we had build 104479 and 104480 and both get different updates, the latest being 104885 and 104930.

Quick update with no undesirable changes so far to date following a quick bout of testing.
14mb patch installed nearly instantaneously and initial DBR took all of 55 seconds.
Switching from camera 2 to 4 and vice versa in external view continues to result in a disconcerting vertical shift in PoV.
Everything else appears nominal.
Keen to see the Change List. Thanks and cheers!

Can anyone explain why we have two streams running at the same time? I don't mean the PC or MAC versions but we had build 104479 and 104480 and both get different updates, the latest being 104885 and 104930.

The 104480 is the now superseded TRS19 SP1 (non-Plus) beta and 104930 is its just released TRS19 SP1 beta replacement. I would guess that the 104479 is the TRS19 Plus SP1 beta (now superseded) and 104885 is its TRS19 Plus SP1 beta replacement.

updated to 104930 ...

after a quick and smooth update the game offered also an update / install payware "midwestern branch"... what i did of course :

after downing and installing and also the "downloads available" there were still missings and even an (tki) unknown ...
also some missings in other routes : cornish mainline, ecml edinburgh and ecml kings cross : clam1952 and auran ...
that was in a clean 104930 (basic originally from disc) ...
in my workversion 100240 there were many more "infected" routes; payware, freeware and my own work : hours afterparty ... but now it is as it was ...

in fresh 104930 payware midwestern branch has an unknown :
when i want to find it in 100240 there is no <kuid:407646:1005> ... but : <kuid2:407646:1005:20> bnsf signals mesh library
... so, i exported it to cdp ... installed it in 104920 = faulties : some missing *.texture.txt files ....

fix : assetx - repair - repair textures => modified ....
and after some available downloads for the sessions : again a virginfreshversion 104930 = not any faulty (cm) ..........
so, let's play, create and test ... thankz again ...
grtz
daveric

Since this patch I am no longer able to see navigation points in sessions. I checked and double checked they are on.

For example, KSC Original, morning run. No Nav points show where to couple, navigate, etc. Having played the session many times I know what order things are done in. However, when I get to Fogertys Landing and try to couple to the 2 boxcars, they won't couple.

Also, without the Nav points being executed, the session won't advance to the next step.

Same with C&O Hinton - tried the Yard Work session, no nav points showing.

Last edited:
Its the same for me with build 104930...
See screenshots for details
2uR7ypQ.jpg

LK93Wwo.jpg

Cheers

Since this patch I am no longer able to see navigation points in sessions. I checked and double checked they are on.

Just ran a couple of sessions with nav points and they are working fine. Visible and working in Driver and fully configured in Surveyor.

Hiawathamr/Brucem56 - What KUID for the session you are running? What KUID version of <kuid2:401543:1161:4> Navigation Display?

If you are using your local data folder for more than one build, please create a new local data folder and retry to eliminate the other db as the issue.

Hiawathamr/Brucem56 - What KUID for the session you are running? What KUID version of <kuid2:401543:1161:4> Navigation Display?

If you are using your local data folder for more than one build, please create a new local data folder and retry to eliminate the other db as the issue.

I tried a new appdata folder, and the navigation icons are still not there!
I had tested this with <kuid:605579:100437> Grain Collector with my Midwestern Branch DLC, and its not just those sessions, but the entire game is affected from this problem.
The KUID is <kuid2:401543:1161:4> Navigation Display, which is causing problem. There is nothing faulty reported, its just not loading.

Cheers

The KUID is <kuid2:401543:1161:4> Navigation Display, which is causing problem. There is nothing faulty reported, its just not loading.

Interesting, I have <kuid2:401543:1161:2> Navigation Display and it is working fine. It is not being reported by CM as "out of date".

I only have 1 build installed.

The kuid for Navigation Display is <kuid2:401543:1161:4>

The KSC Session was Morning Run - there are 3 morning run sessions showing in Content Manager, all built in (see attached image) Only 1 shows when running the game.

It's all routes/sessions though for me, I get no Nav Pts anywhere.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Animated people and animals are now moving in surveyor - excellent stuff, thank you!

40m rapids <kuid:78193:200012> still stubbonly non animated.
80m rapids <kuid:78193:200004> ^ ^

Using the topology tools, height up/ Down / Plateau near splines (including track) the splines disappear and reappear constantly.
Double checked in a new create route and same happens.

Using the topology tools, height up/ Down / Plateau near splines (including track) the splines disappear and reappear constantly.

Not *really* noticing this. There is a very brief "flicker" in the track spline but no prolonged or really noticeable "disappear and reappear". The same occurs when using the track smoothing tool and it was the same in the previous beta. But I suppose that it is all relative.

I also tested the above in the earlier TRS19 (non-beta) build 100240 and none of the "flickering" is evident.

Bug report submitted

Last edited:
My build 104885 is not seeing the update. I changed the update stream, but still doesn't see it...

You have the wrong build. The initial post states

There's a new beta update from TRS19 SP1 Beta 104480 to TRS19 SP1 Beta 104930 available using the "TRS19 Beta" stream.

Also TRS19 SP1 Beta 104338 to TRS19 SP1 Beta 104903 (Mac) is available using the "TRS19 Beta" stream.

An update for your build has not yet been released.

My build 104885 is not seeing the update. I changed the update stream, but still doesn't see it...

That's Trainz Plus - this is SP1. Use the Trainz Plus Beta stream to update your build.

Sorry, just checked the numbers again and 104885 is the latest Trainz Plus build.

Last edited:
We're aware of the issue for SP1 users who also install Midwestern DLC update that breaks the nav point rule. We will be fixing asap.

Meanwhile, If you remove all the sc450 folders from /packages, run a db repair, your nav points will be working again.

Back