TRS19 SP1 Beta 104930 (PC) & 104903 (Mac) now available

So, after installing the patch yesterday I had all my payware routes show missing dependencies. Spent an hour redownloading them all. Then the Navigation Points problem occurred. I removed the sc450 folders and did a db rebuild this morning as suggested by Tony_Hilliam.

Oh boy, now all my routes are missing dependencies, not just payware, but even my own builds.

Redownload a whole bunch of assets again that are showing as missing.

Now, the following are showing a problem:

Drive to Trackmark <kuid-25:1301>
Interlocking Tower Path Selection UI <kuid2:401543:3203:1>

Both assets show as "Not Installed, Payware (not active)"

Any ideas?

One other question - once we've removed the sc450 pkgs and done a db rebuild, is it ok to download the Midwestern Branch again (the game prompts you to download when starting) or will that mess everything up with Nav Pts again?

Tks

One other question - once we've removed the sc450 pkgs and done a db rebuild, is it ok to download the Midwestern Branch again (the game prompts you to download when starting) or will that mess everything up with Nav Pts again?

Tks
No. Pls wait until Monday as we will have the fix organised and uploaded.

Has anyone else had problems with ACS couplings?

Currently if you couple two vehicles in driver they work absolutely fine. If you couple two vehicles in surveyor then it partly works (animated couplings/hoses don't show). The problem occurs if you couple in surveyor and then exit: when the session is reloaded in either (surveyor or driver) the couplings all revert to their uncoupled mesh/animation state. For some reason if you press quickdrive from surveyor any couplings that worked in surveyor now show (including the animations that couldn't be seen in surveyor).

This is a very annoying problem as it basically breaks all UK content...

Are you using the Trainz Plus beta (in which case have you unpaused Surveyor)? This thread is actually about the TRS19 SP1 (non Plus) beta - it is confusing.

Here's a built in example:

<kuid2:430793:100152:1> Holden S56 - GER Blue

Edit: that was a bad example, it seems to work fine with that one! Try these instead:

<kuid:86627:100223> 1 plank wagon unbranded grey w beams JAG ACS

<kuid2:403746:1294:1> Highland Jones Tank - Lined Green

Last edited:
Just ran some tests using your listed wagons plus others.

If you couple two vehicles in surveyor then it partly works (animated couplings/hoses don't show).

Not seeing the above. Couplings (and hoses when present) work when wagons are coupled in Surveyor.

The problem occurs if you couple in surveyor and then exit: when the session is reloaded in either (surveyor or driver) the couplings all revert to their uncoupled mesh/animation state.

Again, not seeing this. Couplings/hoses are all connected when reloading the saved session in Surveyor.

Something else must be afoot here.

Just ran some tests using your listed wagons plus others.

Not seeing the above. Couplings (and hoses when present) work when wagons are coupled in Surveyor.

Again, not seeing this. Couplings/hoses are all connected when reloading the saved session in Surveyor.

Something else must be afoot here.

Interesting. I can replicate it every single time with the Highland loco and 1 plank wagon plus various others in a brand new route containing only a single length of track. I've submitted a proper bug report now.

Interesting. I can replicate it every single time with the Highland loco and 1 plank wagon plus various others in a brand new route containing only a single length of track. I've submitted a proper bug report now.

The script does a few not-that-normal things. We've included a workaround for most edge cases. Short answer is that Driver is where the action is really at, the rest is just "editing mode". :)

The script does a few not-that-normal things. We've included a workaround for most edge cases. Short answer is that Driver is where the action is really at, the rest is just "editing mode". :)

I'm glad to hear a fix is in the works. I fully appreciate that surveyor is for editing only, I was more worried about the bit where it wasn't working in driver. On the other hand editing gets easier when the editor looks like the final result...

Back