Route, seesions no longer exist

sologuitarist61

For the third time I have lost all my work (of months) building a route. The has happened twice in T:ANE and now again in 2019! All I get when logging in to Route or Session is a blank baseboard. Does anyone know how I can retrieve this work please?

Thanks Richard

PS I have found the back-up in my Local Data Folder but cannot see how I can use them to regain the full route.

Last edited:
I would check the backup folder with the content folder (usually within the appdata folder).
The best way to ensure you don't lose your work is to make a CDP file after every edit you make. That's what I do when I'm done making changes.

Cheers

Thank you, I have found the back-up folder OK but right clicking does not seem to offer any way to retrieve that particular back up. Any ideas?

Thank you, I have found the back-up folder OK but right clicking does not seem to offer any way to retrieve that particular back up. Any ideas?

Use this here:

TZarchiver from Trainzer VVMM

You can download it from here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vvmm/software-f56/

How it works.

You find the .tzarc file of your session.

Drag that into the left side.

Hit extract button and the contents are extracted to a folder that can be imported into TRS19 using Content Manager. (Drag and drop, or use File---> Import Folder (then browse for it).

Thanks for that John, I have done and it has extracted the files, but how do I find the folder it has been extracted to???
Richared

Last edited:
Back