Looking for Southern U.S. and Very Large Routes

thezooexpert

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning on buying Trainz Simulator 2019, and I'm currently looking for Southern U.S. (mainly Florida) and Very Large Routes. I have found out about the Florida East Coast, UMR, and Montana Rail Link routes on the DLS plus the CityRail Line from Pacific Trainz.

Does anyone know of any other routes that are similar?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Snow

Created Ozark Valley and has rebuilt or recreated the route to TRS19 standards.

Look at Neil Smith's UMR2019. Great detail, especially in the small towns and industries along the route.

Check out the Corpus Christi Terminal, its based in Texas but looks like any tropical U.S. port really. Also try the Georgetown Railroad, its also themed after Texas but I was easily able to make it look like The Bone Valley in Florida. Neither route is very large but they merge together very well and together make a great central/ southern Florida route. Both routes are made by MaxWerks and all his routes more or less fit what you're looking for.

Last edited:
expert --

For some of these longer routes be advised you will certainly need a First Class download ticket to download all the required dependencies from the Download Station. UMR, for example that is referred to above, requires more than 3,000 assets to be downloaded.

Last edited:
Back