EABS, ECP Braking Systems

Interesting stuff...

FYI: If you copied this from another website, you should supply the source website. Much of this appears to be copied from a source or more, and should be sited as such in your post including other sources from Wikipedia.

It's NOT how it works, literally...

The brakes are charged and are off and empty while on. This is essentially a NOT gate in digital electronics. :)

That's literally how wikipedia.org said, "that it works that way". I trust in their accuracy.
As I previously had posted the 1 source, again it is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electr...eumatic_brakes

Yes... In some places I visit, wholesale copying an article as such as considered to be out of the realm of fair use. Instead you should have summarized stuff in your own words and posted links and references to the article, and quoted smaller sections. Generally this is the way things are done in other publications and public forums. There are some exceptions, as there are exceptions to every rule. In those instances where you are allowed to site the whole article, the author will provide the source link. This is in addition to the originating page.

Back