Driver: Change startup (default) Track Profile settings

1611mac

- - . -
TRS19 Driver: Can the default Track Profile settings be changed? Upon Driver start I'd like "junctions" default to "on."

Thanks.

Not specifically but try this for a work-around...

Trainz Plus
Load the session in Driver.
Open the track profile settings and enable junctions.
System Menu > Save (overwrite or new session)
Next time you load the saved session in Driver the junctions will be enabled in the track profile.

If you toggle UDS (go from driver into surveyor and back to driver), the association will be lost. So this work-around is best for when you are about done designing and the session is ready for play.

non Trainz Plus
Start the session in Driver
Open the track profile settings and enable junctions.
System Menu > Save ("Save Driver Session")
Next time you load the saved game in Driver the junctions will be enabled in the track profile.

Hi, Appreciate the reply. Yeah, that's what I'm doing now. Or I just leave as is and manually change each time. Was hoping defaults could be changed.

As I said, I do appreciate the reply. Thank you.

(Using 100240 mostly but also Plus just to see how things are going and testing with my favorite routes)

NP ;)

...the only issue I have found with the first work-around is that session rules can get saved in a partially executed state. This would be nice to have the ability to set these as part of content creation. I'll put this in as a feature request.

Back