Trainz USLW CN 3254

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we just just going to ignore the fact that this guy is asking... or rather, telling us to send him someone else's content illegally?

Matt

There are probly close to 20 post within this forum for getting stuff from USLW via the Wayback Machine. please find one an download it yourself.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120705231253/http://uslw.net/content/downloads/files/

Look for CN_2_8_2.cdp

Come on guys no need to rag on the guy. That was his first and only post. Help him out, suggest alternative, acceptable ways to ask for help.

And give him what he needs, it only took me about 5 minutes to find it and post this. Jeez!

On topic

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Welcome to the forum METRONORTH6131, please ignore the buttheads. ;)

CN #3254 is a great little locomotive by flamerail that has withstood the test of time. Looks great in TANE, can't speak to how it will look in TRS19.

To quote flamerail,

"CN 2-8-2 #3254 Basic model by Steve Lerro. Advanced modeling, animation and texturing done by Tyler Bishop. Special Thanks to Shane Permann (TheCowBoy) for the smoke effects included with this model.copyright Trainz Locomotive Works 2005-2006."

Last edited:
As a long-time, and until recently, part-time Trainzer, but newbie to posting on these forums, good on you normhart. And welcome METRONORTH6131. One of the reasons I resisted posting here for so long was the negativity that tends to rear its head at times from a certain segment of the community. Yes, I'm a relatively new poster, but have been watching these threads for advice and information for years. Ragging on a newbie because they're not familiar with forum etiquette is not helpful and doesn't grow the community. As normhart suggests, advising METRONORTH6131 on how the community works serves everyone. Who knows, you be alienating and turning away the next bendorsey or davesnow, amongst other names I don't recall offhand?

Please and Thank You were once upon a time courteous to use no matter where you were or what you were doing, And it has nothing to do with scaring sumone away from a forum and it should be called out for not being used as it was also a form of repsect but obviously not in sum parts of the world.
Mick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back