Trainz email community news Nov 29

kmver

Shows free download for TRS19- NS Sandusky District. I download it then it will try to load after about 5min it just boots out and shuts down trainz. So i go on forum link from email to see if any issues i start to go to pg 4 and i get a warning Deceptive site ahead, Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on raptr.com. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you.

I just checked and found nothing on my end. I've loaded the route already with no problems. Google might be being weird. Try accessing the thread directly in the Surveyor's forum. Your route issue maybe Trainz related. I recommend running a database repair and see if that solves your problem is most likely not related to your browsing issue.

I downloaded from DLS and had on problems. This route is sweet, the only thing it needs is someone to make some sessions for it and then it would be really sweet.

raptr.com some kind of social media thing to do with games? was shut down a couple of years ago. No problem using the link from the email or on this thread, sounds more like a browser redirect as in malware.

Checking raptr.com in Firefox is giving an unsafe message so it's probably some kind of scam link maybe left over from when it was closed. Google seems to indicate this warning was from at least a year ago from people trying to use the raptr client.

Raptr was apparently installed by AMD with Graphics drivers at some point plus was included by OEMs. Suggest checking if it's installed!

This may help https://community.amd.com/thread/180197

Last edited:
.. i had it also this morning on my ipad (chrome) ... i tried it on my pc (chrome) and it happened too ... it appeared after linking out of the “new post” email to the sandusky thread ... only that link showed me that red raptr-thing ... even after “copy link” and “paste & goto” in browser ... i also pasted the copied full address in notepad and it was exactly the same as it shows in the mail ... so there was a redirecting, as clam1952 already stated ...
.. after some time i tried the link again and “raptr” didn’t show up anymore ...
.. sometimes / randomly a link in the forum (chrome, firefox) gives a warning that it is “suspicious” ... i ignore that always and click again, what happens successful : i can still meet you all ...
grtz
daveric

1st thing i did was a database repair did another download same issue does some pre cache then total shuts down 2019. Other routes works fine.

Back