How to change time of year in Driver?

sologuitarist61

I am running a route in Trainz 2019 and whilst I like the 'seasonal features' the bare trees are extremely ugly and untrue to life. That is OK I don't mind that, but what I would like to do during the winter months is to run 'Driver' in, say, the month of May so that all my trees are in leaf. however I have not been able to find a way of doing this, so 2 questions :-

is this possible or do I have to live with bare trees until next spring

if it is possible then some instruction would be good or at least point me in the right direction.

Changing the Environment in 'Surveyor' makes no difference as it defaults to today's date.

Many thanks to any who reply

Richard

You make the change in surveyor to your session layer and save. When you run that session it should be on the date you set.

In surveyer, Click MENU>ENVIRONMENT. A window pops up. Click on the middle tab and it changes a calendar. This will let you set the date to anything you want.

It does, but as I said in post, it only works in Surveyor, not in Driver (at least not with my version). Thank you for replying.
Richard

Agreed, empty trees are ugly, as Peter above stated, in driver look for session options in the menu's above and change the date, problem solved ;)

Back