Location TRS19 Screenshots

Firefighterdan

343 NEVER FORGET
I have both TANE and TRS19 on the same hard drive and cannot seem to find the screenshot folder for 19. If I go into NV3 game folder I can see both sims, but only TANE has a screenshot folder. Any help will be appreciated Thank you!

I think it only creates the screenshots folder after you take your first screenshot using the in-game capture icon/menu (top right on screen). The screenshots folder will be placed in the Userdata folder.

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build l256ia6m1\screenshots is where mine are. First, in Type here to search window enter %appdata%
smyers

Am I the only one to think that having the screenshots folder buried several folders deep under a hidden-by-default folder is, perhaps, less than ideal?

Am I the only one to think that having the screenshots folder buried several folders deep under a hidden-by-default folder is, perhaps, less than ideal?

It's not ideal and is I believe a Microsoft "thing" however you can move the userdata somewhere else and then change the location in the launcher settings.

Or just send a shortcut to the Screenshots folder to the desktop.

Seems to me it would be better if Trainz just created a sub-folder in the user's Pictures folder. I agree you'd need to cater for multiple versions of Trainz on the same PC, but that's doable.

Back