Trackmarks

I have TRS2019 and seem to be having trouble with the red Trackmarks I place at stations to get the train to stop there.The existing trackmark symbol in driver come up when I go to drive the train but show with a red cross.If i delete a trackmark at the station and replace it with another then the train then stops there but in the trackmark list to be selected the trackmark reference is duplicated even though i deleted the original.this seems to be happening in only one of my routes.Is this a known problem or is there a setting i have changed in error.
Thank You for some guidence
Robert 2004-1

A few things are puzzling me here.

Trackmarks do not show in Driver, with or without a "cross" and I have never seen a cross on a trackmark in Surveyor.

Check that you are adding the builtin Trackmark (<kuid:-1:6131> Track mark by Auran) and not some other object.

The fact that it is happening on only one of your routes could indicate that the problem lies there.

Drive to/via TM in the drivers commands list shows a cross because it cant be found. You may have changed something or trainz did not read the TM name for some reason. Once you have replaced the TM's, there may be more than one, do a delete missing assets to get rid of the ghost ones.

Back