Legacy of Burlington North II - Performance issue

blue2112

Hi,

New to the forum and with Trainz so it might be just my ignorance overall with TRS 2019. I bought TRS 2019 (US/Canada region) (also have TANE and Trainz 12) a week ago, and today with the Black Friday sale bought TMR 2017, and Legacy of Burlington North II. While with TRS 2019 and my settings pretty much maxed out, TRS 2019´s Canadian Rocky Moutains routes run just fine overall. Along with Kickstarter Country II. But when I run any route of the Legacy of Burlignton, my PC (see below sig) gets quite a hard performance hit. Stutters, washes (on locos and rolling stock) when switching cam views and general lag.

Is there any reason for this and/or a way to get better performance (besides lowering my settings)?

I have my installation folder excluded from my anti-virus, and draw distance set to 6000.

Thank you.

Mike

--

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s.

Last edited:
I tried with TANE, and with the same settings, and it works just great (BTW killer 4,4% gradiant). Which makes me wonder if the scenario is optimized for TRS 2019 yet although the Trainz shop says it is? I also wonder why JR´s site products say for TANE for the most part? Might I be doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Back