Track - PBR Compatible?

boleyd

Is there a track (or track series) that is compatible with PB?. That is, a track that will not be effected by adjacent PBR textures resulting in different amounts of track disappearing, or at least having an incursion of a PBR texture. I have tried two TRS19 procedural tracks but no change.:(

You are going about it the wrong way around. if you don't want the ground textures to interfere with the track then don't use parallax textures under the track or don't use those with such effect that they come through the track.

"if you don't want the ground textures to interfere with the track then ... don't use those (parallax textures) with such effect that they come through the track."

Absolutely. Some of the PBR textures are unusable under the track because even at the minimum scale the bumps protrude through the track.

Some of the built-in textures are excellent. I have just responded to a comment on one of my youtube videos -- if you watch this one it shows that PBR textures and the new built-in track do work extremely well together:

Back