Sessions for K&L Trainz and Backshop locomotives

Does not matter philskene, any route and any engine will do. One part of the reason about my questions is that sometimes I'm not that good of setting up consists to match the era. I would also like to make up random consists for either DLS or other sites.

The game is YOU to enjoy, not for you to worry if you have your consist(s) right. Have fun! Grab the loco's you really want and drop them in a route you like. Add some cars and enjoy! Now, am I saying getting things right (right cars, right time period, etc) is "silly?" Of course not. There are those who's fun comes from setting up proper consists, time periods, etc. That's where THEIR joy comes from. You can always learn more about these things if you have the interest, but meantime, have fun! Don't NOT setup a session for yourself because you don't know how to be absolutely accurate. My advice only. You gotta start and have fun. Then learn and grow as you drive the loco's you love! I'm obtaining all the back issues of train mags, and watching plenty of web video's just to help me learn these things. But my lack of knowledge is not keeping me from setting and running my own sessions.

Last edited:
and that brings up the question (again) of which route would be the perfect one for the K&L steamliners - the route should include at least some big city environment plus extended steam locomotive facilities and a yard, industries and a harbour plus a good bit of a scenic travel.

The rout i have in my head would be Thai1`s Levi & Appalachian in the first place - but i might check out some of them mega routes from JRFolcos.

Other suggestions more than welcome

Back