M.I.N and Cement

Ghost42

I cannot get MIN to consume cement, experimenting shows that the identical setup with General Goods etc works well.
The Cement loads ok in the JX cement hopper but the consist waits forever for the MIN to consume its stock.
Do any of the industry-wise surveyors have a solution? I could ignore the fact that the MIN is full and just deliver but I would rather not if there is a solution, thanks.

I cannot get MIN to consume cement, experimenting shows that the identical setup with General Goods etc works well.
The Cement loads ok in the JX cement hopper but the consist waits forever for the MIN to consume its stock.
Do any of the industry-wise surveyors have a solution? I could ignore the fact that the MIN is full and just deliver but I would rather not if there is a solution, thanks.
What did you set the MIN rate of consumption at? You may need to increase it.

I can tell there is a conflict somewhere, it take ages to load one MIN plus test track.
No amount of settings make it budge. I checked the B12 industries for cement also.
I shall have to produce wooden ties instead.
Onwards....

I can tell there is a conflict somewhere, it take ages to load one MIN plus test track.
No amount of settings make it budge. I checked the B12 industries for cement also.
I shall have to produce wooden ties instead.
Onwards....

Rescued - JR's Multi Industry works a treat :)

Back