question on loading wellcars

fourteen

i tried today to load several well cars by different people at different active industries and could not get any to load, is this part of the bug that stuff does not load etc? made sure the load where on the industry and the wellcars

cars by socalub909,iceman2117, cnr, btvfd, 4 or 5 industries that load/unload 20ft containers

any ideas or am i doing something wroung, thanks

For some reason it seems like every author that creates a well car also creates their own containers so we end up with lots of different containers that will only load on their specific well cars.

For some reason it seems like every author that creates a well car also creates their own containers so we end up with lots of different containers that will only load on their specific well cars.

that is correct, however i have put in the config file to load ever type of contaner, something else i have noticed if i can get them to load lets say contaner A it may or may not unload that at same industery or differnt one elsewhere on the lot. heck even testing from one game to next something that was working and did not change it may stop working. driveing me nuts.

14 --

Have you configured the interactive industries to load the correct commodities? In fact, what interactive industries are you using?

If you are using the Multiple Industry New, this video might help:

Alternatively, you can load and unload freight cars in Driver without an interactive industry, thus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjE0oOmXa7k&t

Phil

14 --

Have you configured the interactive industries to load the correct commodities? In fact, what interactive industries are you using?

If you are using the Multiple Industry New, this video might help:

Alternatively, you can load and unload freight cars in Driver without an interactive industry, thus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjE0oOmXa7k&t

Phil

YUP they are configered on both there in and the freight cars. Only contatiner industry i could get to work is the two auran ones, none of the after market ones i would not work, even clones of the auran ones.

Back