Trainz Plus Beta 104479 now available

Odd: the issue is gone today!

What KUID is your Sebino route?
• <kuid2:57230:100074:13>

Checking here all the tunnels are fine (Although that section of the route indicates the town is called Vello. I don't see a Vasquez? )
• Tunnel just leaving Vello (driving North). Vasquez is the driver's name.

I am checking <kuid2:57230:100074:13> Sebino Lake, Italy (1980s)
• Me too!

Is this track breakage evident in both the sessions and the route?
• Can't answer as the issue no more exists (for now)!

Is your route Status "Modified" or "Payware"?
• "Installed, Payware".

Got an assertion error when merging 2 routes. This occurred when sorting out the two layers before the OK button is available. I attempted 4 times to pass the error, but ended up ignoring and continuing. The routes then merged correctly anyway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Merging two routes.JPG
    Merging two routes.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 183
<kuid2:122860:101424:11> TRS19 Canadian Rocky Mountains Beavermouth to Ottertail is suddenly "Installed, Payware (not active)".

Today the "Content Store" button on the launcher is flashing yellow. What does it mean? I don't see any new stuff available...

There was a new Update listed for the RZD traincars (use the Updates icon to show a shorter list). After updating, including an error regarding Pre-cache data which was fixed quickly with a Retry, the Content Store returned to white and there were new versions of the Trains installed.

To N3V: I would suggest using a primary sort for the Content List on Install/Uninstall/Update and then a secondary sort by date. The current list format makes it very difficult for Gold Subscribers to find new "Install" items in a sea of Uninstalls.

Last edited:
Back